Dating/seeing a female swinger and we are getting really close. Not sure ??

dandyrandy

Sorry everyone this is going to be long but I would really love your help and opinions!! I am 32, very good looking, divorced, no kids, and looking to move on with my life.. I have many great and wonderful things about me and just too much to list it all! Bottom line is people really like me! I just a great guy! After my divorce I was really in a low time and I was rock bottom for a long time. I was really messed up from a women that I should not of married and knew I shouldnt of. I was depressed and really down for a long time and I really wanted to start dating again to forget about my problems and meet an awesome women. Well I was going no where and dating what I thought was legit women of good standing and morals but they were all the opposite of that. Lots of women some older and some younger with kids that I would think would be grown up but were very narrow minded and just plan terrible people! I tried everything to meet legit good women! What I thought was legit dating websites, bars,grocery stores, restaurants, and even customers that came into my store! I even became a bar tender and a damn good one just to meet women! All failed!! I just met one after another of these terrible women that had nothing good going for themselves.. I went on lots of dates with gorgeous women of all types but they ALL were terrible narrow minded horrible people that did terrible things!! I was at an all new low again!! Now here where it gets crazy.. Among all the crazy places I was meeting women there was this stupid sex website for swingers that I joined after my divorce that I just did for entertainment reasons and to boost my self esteem. Tons of women, mostly fat nasty women, would message me and want me to do things. It honestly helped me in my depression and made me feel better that these women really liked me! I have to admit I am very sexual and love sex but I am pretty normal and not into the crazy fetishes.. I was getting fed up of the outrageous crazy disgusting people on the sex website so I was just about to cancel my subscription and this women messaged me saying she really liked what she saw of me and was flattered that I wasn't a disgusting pig like all the others she saw on the sex website. She instantly wanted to meet me! So I was like well I am already at my bottom worst low so what the heck this meeting cant hurt me anymore than I already am! Well I met her and in a weird ironic turn of events she ended up being my dream girl! She was perfect in every way possible in mind body and soul!! She liked everything I liked! It was crazy how much we had in common!! I been all over the world and met beautiful women every where but me and her were like kindred spirits! We both did not expect this at all! I was supposed to be her new potential friend with benefits and I didnt have anything to lose! It was supposed to be a wham bam thank you maam! But it turned into something waaaaay greater! We have been seeing each other for 3 months and she is totally head over heels over me and vice versa I really like her a lot too!

• Like 1

I was hoping for a question after all that reading. Dang. So I'll ask one.

Are you sure she broke it off with all the guys/girls she had FWB relationships with?

• Like 1
  • Author

Sorry folks I had to break this message down more.. Here is my problem everyone! I want to meet a legit good women! This women is a swinger and she has a boyfriend that is bi but come to find out she dosent love the guy and he is abusive and horrible to her.. She tells me she is still with him because her heart is with the guy but her loins and lust is with me.. I can tell her heart is with me too because we are so close! We date and do things together like a normal couple! The big problem is that this guy is her only boyfriend she ever knew and the only way the guy could be with her is if she would swing with other couples so he could keep his interest in her.. Total douche bag! Also he is legit mental crazy too! He takes medicine for his craziness but when he dosent take his drugs he threatens to kill her and kill her pet cats.. The guy is a legit psycho path.. I am trying to play cool with her and show her the better things in life and that she deserves way better but I guess her heart is still with this psycho path and she feels like she is helping him stay alive and not kill himself because she is with him.. I dont know what to do! She is my dream girl! I never met any women ever like this!

• Like 1
  • Author

Yes I am sure she has.. I am the only guy she is seeing one on one. I know for a fact! I did my deep detective work.. Dont ask! lol She has been honest 100% and we have amazing communication together. I also checked out all her facts and its all legit! I am the only guy she is seeing! I am her new FWB because her previous one she saw for a year got married. Only one problem and she has been honest with me. Her guy we will call Jim wants her to do couple swaps so he and her can keep interest in each other sexually. She dosent love the guy very much in the bedroom but more looks at him as a good friend or something like that..

Yes I am sure she has.. I am the only guy she is seeing one on one. I know for a fact! I did my deep detective work.. Dont ask! lol She has been honest 100% and we have amazing communication together. I also checked out all her facts and its all legit! I am the only guy she is seeing! I am her new FWB because her previous one she saw for a year got married. Only one problem and she has been honest with me. Her guy we will call Jim wants her to do couple swaps so he and her can keep interest in each other sexually. She dosent love the guy very much in the bedroom but more looks at him as a good friend or something like that..

Just make sure that you don't become the next crazy guy that she doesn't love very much in the bedroom.

• Like 1
fitnessfan365

So a woman that dates a "psycho" and cheats to be w-you is your dream girl? You've got some really low standards..LOL

If she was really into you, she'd dump her BF and actually be with you. Not give you the run around about how she has to stay with him but you can still be her FWB. The whole situation has trouble written all over it.

• Like 2
  • Author

Oh I already rocked her world in the bedroom.. She says I am the best guy she ever had. I never had any problem with rocking a girls world in the bedroom. I will never have a problem with that. Also this is important to understand.. Its all about location. I live in a very country place deep in the south of the United States where most people are very sheltered, narrow minded, and never really experienced much. This plays a big factor in why I meet so many terrible narrow minded crappy women. This women I am seeing is very intelligent but this small town stuff with her small town crazy guy is all she has ever have known in life. I understand why its hard for her to take herself away from that because thats all she ever has known in life!

• Author

Hold on a second the guy knows all about me. Jim is a bisexual guy. Nothing wrong with that at all.. He is also legit crazy.. Sorry to hear that guy.. Jim allows her to come see me because she really really likes me! No cheating going on here at all.. Its this crazy swinger life style thing they do. Jim is also insanely jealous of me now because well to be honest there is just crappy quality guys around here in the deep south region and he sees I am attractive and awesome to her. I rock her world and he sees what a huge influence I have on her.

• Author

Oh forgot to mention she lives with the crazy Jim guy! Everyone mostly is poor in the south and so she is kind of stuck with the guy.. She cant just say later Jim! Than she has no place to live!

TunaInTheBrine

Listen here dandyrandy, I was in an eerily similar situation exactly to the one you're in now just five months ago. I'm telling you now, get out and don't look back. This woman has her own set of issues and you do not want to stick around, regardless of whether or not she leaves this other guy. You are blinded by your emotions and can't see the situation for what it really is. You're going to do what you want to do anyway, but for the sake of my own ego, please come back in several weeks/months and tell me I was right. I know I am.

• Like 1
  • Author

Really you were? You were with a swinger girl and both of you started to fall for each other??

This is like that Leaving Las Vegas movie. Guy falls in love with a call girl.

OP - you are hurt from your divorce so you looked for love in all the wrong places. And then guess what? You just so happened to find the one girl that had it worse than you. And now you're trying to be the hero and save her. Maybe it's time you thought about saving yourself.

• Like 1
bubbaganoosh
She tells me she is still with him because her heart is with the guy but her loins and lust is with me.

So is her potential STD's She's with a bi man. Know where else he puts his junk besides another guys mouth and vice versa? I hope your using protection dude.

• Like 1

Sometimes things end badly because it's the only way they can end.

This is one of those times.

fitnessfan365

If you're truly as good in bed and attractive as you claim, why the hell would you want to settle for a girl like this? Have some pride and self esteem to find a woman that's unattached who you can be in a normal/healthy situation with.

• Like 2
  • Author

I cant find that anywhere brother! It does not exist where ever I am at.. Every single woman is attached and is full of drama in some way shape or form already. There is no normal healthy situations at all.. The crazy psycho women no one wants. I meet those all the time... All the normal attractive women are taken by someone already and I have to steal them away!

• Author

Yes I am attractive and good in bed but I am shy and I am not a player.. That stuff pisses me off.. I am not trying to get laid. Getting laid is easy! Especially by beautiful women if you know what your doing and I am not the type to do that crap... Waste of time! Just makes you feel empty inside.

TunaInTheBrine
Really you were? You were with a swinger girl and both of you started to fall for each other??

Yes, and she was absolutely crazy. Run, my brother. Run!