Finally got the girls number! Now stuck

Charlie101

So I've known of this girl for a while now but never had the opportunity/bottle to go speak to her, but finally I spoke to her this Saturday we had a good laugh and she gave me her number, so I text her saying was nice to meet her and how was she blah blah, she replied pretty much the same asked how I was and what I'd be doing...so anyway I messaged her saying I want to take you out when are you free, she said not till next week when am I free, so I said next Friday? This was reasonably late at night so she didn't reply till today but she replied, yeah Friday has potential.....

I have no idea what to write back cause to me that's not a yeah, I'm stuck just racking my brain

OK I'll contact you on Thursday to make sure everything is a go....if not np I'm pretty flexible, we can do a different night. looking forward to spending time with you :) You have an awesome day/pleasant evening.

OK I'll contact you on Thursday to make sure everything is a go....if not np I'm pretty flexible, we can do a different night. looking forward to spending time with you :) You have an awesome day/pleasant evening.

I don't agree with the advice above. If the person is wishy washy better to say "ok, let's do it another time when you know your schedule for sure".

However, in this case, she hasn't rejected you and she might just want to look too eager. Suggest time/place on Friday and see how she reacts. If she responds with anything but a "yes" then tell her it would be better to plan another time when she knows for sure.

You don't want to be that guy who is willing to wait around for her to clear up her schedule.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Add quote