being polite; not outright rejection

fifipheebs

Do guys often use this tactic to gently let down a girl they are not interested in but the girl is very sweet and kind?

He will always reply to my texts but RARELY (perhaps more often not than rarely) try to ask a question to continue a conversation via text.

Is lack of continuation a lack of interest?

Do guys often use this tactic to gently let down a girl they are not interested in but the girl is very sweet and kind?

He will always reply to my texts but RARELY (perhaps more often not than rarely) try to ask a question to continue a conversation via text.

Is lack of continuation a lack of interest?

I can only speak from my own experiences.

Sorry to say but yes. If a guy seems too busy to stay in contact with you then it's probably a ruse. He may even say "oh sorry, I was busy at work". Not to say it doesn't happen. We're all busy. But consistently being busy...especially at night or on the weekends...is a pretty obvious red flag.

But here's the thing. I've never met a guy that can't or won't find time for a girl whom he really wants. We are programmed in such a way that we CAN'T control those urges.

• Like 1

Lack of interest......a guy will only invest his time in someone he really wants to be with or finds really attractive.

• Like 1
casey.lives

Dare i say.. yes. talking is one(important) form of an opening of the soul. If there's no talking, the soul remains closed. If someone was interested wouldn't they want to engage with your soul ???? To answer that, no communication means no interest.

LoveRefreshed

Your only chance is to stop texting him at all. If he wants to pursue he will.

In the mean time, you can find another guy who excites you.

casey.lives

The only person that you want to talk with at the end of the day, is the person you desire.. my experience

Your only chance is to stop texting him at all. If he wants to pursue he will.

In the mean time, you can find another guy who excites you.

I don't think that's every the solution...guy or girl.

She should stop texting, I agree. But IF he decides to talk more she should not respond. There is a significant population of men out there that like to keep women loosely on the hook to get that nice little ego boost while having no real interest.

• Like 1
LoveRefreshed

I don't know man, showing disinterest works for girls sometimes. Clearly she would need to set boundaries to keep her from getting heart broken by a simple text or from becoming booty call.

• Like 1
fitnessfan365

I never take the easy way out rejecting women. Here's an example. Before I met my GF, I had two dates with a woman. First one was great, and ended with intense making out. The second was a different story.

The physical was really INTENSE. But during conversation it was awkward as hell and I didn't feel like we were a good dating fit. At the end of the night she suggests going back to my place. Now did I want to sleep with her? Absolutely!! But, knowing that I had no desire to date her going in would be leading her on. So I manned up and was honest to her face. I told her that I was very sexually attracted. But I didn't feel like we had enough in common to date, and I wasn't looking for casual sex. She got REALLY upset, called me an "a**hole" and sped off in her car.

She got REALLY upset, called me an "a**hole" and sped off in her car.

LOL cool story bro...she was cuckoo for coco puffs.