Physically attracted to one ethnicity, mentally attracted to another?

Hopeful30

I find myself sexually attracted to some ethnicities, but I would never date them. Romantically im attracted to other ethnicities but find it somewhat harder to be aroused by them.

Anyone else? And why? ?

First of all, stop stereotyping.

Secondly, I've heard this a lot of times. This is a forum, let's drop the coy thing. You are attracted to black guys but mentally connect with white guys? Sorry, I just kind of went against my own advice of stereotyping :p.

I've discussed this at length with many women including my sister (who has a black daughter). I don't think it's even physical attraction per se. Black males are very, very confident. I think most women are attracted to that more than anything else. Does that ring true at all? Not to mention darker skin makes you look super ripped. I'm jealous of that daily when I spend 2 hours working out to make the most of this pale body.

At any rate it's irrelevant. You can find any race with any type of personality. The world is diverse like that.

• Like 1

I'm not even sure i get "mentally attracted" to people. Physical tick, good personality tick, like to spend time with them tick, fall in love tick. Thats it.

I'm not even sure i get "mentally attracted" to people. Physical tick, good personality tick, like to spend time with them tick, fall in love tick. Thats it.

Yeah, you can definitely be attracted to someone because they can hold a deep conversation with you.

It's quite a profound feeling...

• Like 1

Maybe stop basing your opinions on such shallow stereotypes, the "Attractive" race can't ever also be "mentally" stimulating as well?

I'm certainly glad you left it out WHICH races you were referring to...or this thread would have become an absolute crapstorm

• Like 2
Yeah, you can definitely be attracted to someone because they can hold a deep conversation with you.

It's quite a profound feeling...

And I guess love is an attraction is it? I dunno I've just never described it this way.

Wow, we're eager to land on ppl tonight. :rolleyes:

Hopeful, I'd actually like to know which ethnicities you're talking about, as it might shine some light on the why. Any other elaboration would be helpful too. :)

• Like 1

Hopeful, I'd actually like to know which ethnicities you're talking about, as it might shine some light on the why. Any other elaboration would be helpful too. :)

Woop Woop

Danger, Will Robinson

• Author

Im very sexually attracted to latinos (mostly cubans, puerto ricans, portuguese) but romantically im attracted to eastern europeans (serbians, macedonians, Hungarians etc.)

[quote=smiley1;6440951

]***I'm not even sure i get "mentally attracted" to people***

. Physical tick, good personality tick, like to spend time with them tick, fall in love tick. Thats it.

Are you kidding? The BRAIN is the largest and most important sexual organ believe it or not.

• Like 1
Im very sexually attracted to latinos (mostly cubans, puerto ricans, portuguese) but romantically im attracted to eastern europeans (serbians, macedonians, Hungarians etc.)

Why is there is seperation of attraction? Are you Eastern European or Latina by any chance? Definitely don't need to answer if you don't want to.

• Author
Why is there is seperation of attraction? Are you Eastern European or Latina by any chance? Definitely don't need to answer if you don't want to.

Im Eastern European myself. But thats s silly question. Its like asking someone why they are straight or gay. Youre just attracted to what youre attracted to.

Im wondering why the sexual and the romantic are always separate. For me anyways...

**Im Eastern European myself. ****

But thats s silly question. Its like asking someone why they are straight or gay. Youre just attracted to what youre attracted to.

Im wondering why the sexual and the romantic are always separate. For me anyways...

Quote in asterisk.... as am I! Where from?

Hm, it's an interesting question but I admit I'm at a loss as far as explanations go. I've had differing types of attraction for different ethnicities before, but I don't know that it's been bound as narrowly. Plus I've found it comes and goes, which suggests (the sexual part anyway) may just be a desire for variety or sth like that.