Does she want to be with me?

Jimmyy18

This girl i have been going out with for about a year does not seem to be romantically attracted to me. I feel like being in the friendzone most of the time. But we have been going out together for more than a year now. Does she want to be with me like a boyfriend?

If your instinct is telling you that you've been friend zoned then most likely you have been. You give very little info so it's hard to say but gut instincts are usually quite accurate.

This girl i have been going out with for about a year does not seem to be romantically attracted to me. I feel like being in the friendzone most of the time. But we have been going out together for more than a year now. Does she want to be with me like a boyfriend?

You're being awfully vague here. You're not providing much info. Are you having sex with her? Have you two ever talking about what the relationship is? If not, why not?

Most people don't date for more than a couple of months w/out agreeing to be exclusive, especially if they're sleeping together.

It's been a year. Focus on your own needs. If she is not meeting your needs, move on. Don't do this without a conversation with her though. Have you escalated your relationship with her at all? HAve you had a conversation with her about whether you wanted her to be your boyfriend in a direct way? I, mean, lots of people go through a dating scenario just riding on auto-pilot so to speak. They assume that after a certain point, they are boyfriend and girlfriend, but without that kind of clarity, there comes a point when you do wonder.

If you've had the conversation, it may be time to take the "temperature" of the relationship. Is she feeling like she wants to become engaged? Does she still want the same thing you want? Talk to her, let her know how you are feeling and then evaluate her response. Clarity is what you need now.