Will I find mrs right

Still looking 34

Still looking 34

My love life is not very good. I'm a male and have not had success with women. I've tried getting out there but it's a little difficult because I'm disabled. I see a lot of my friends with girlfriends wives boyfriends husbands families and I think why can't that be me? What should I do?

TunaInTheBrine
My love life is not very good. I'm a male and have not had success with women. I've tried getting out there but it's a little difficult because I'm disabled. I see a lot of my friends with girlfriends wives boyfriends husbands families and I think why can't that be me? What should I do?

You could work on your social circle and social skills first. Think about what kind of woman you want to be with, what kind of people/places she would hang around, and then make that your social milieu. Sometimes partners develop out of mere repeated exposure over time (this is actually called the mere exposure effect, if you want to look it up). If you can be friendly, funny, and engaging with the people around you, it can go a long way over time. I don't know what your disability is, but if it's something you are passionate about, I know there do exist communities and groups for people who share similar conditions to do advocacy work.

I don't know what your disability is, but are you involved in any social groups for people with disabilities? If you start to improve your social skills in an understanding environment, once you master the basics, it might be easier to move into the larger world where you may encounter prejudice.

But I do think you will eventually find somebody. There is a lid for every pot