If a woman has a huge bust would you assume she's overweight?

Nickierose19

Nickierose19

I'm just curious. I've gained weight. I signed up for a specific dating website. And I have noticed I have had a lot of members interested in my profile also interested in bbw. I even had one actually say he liked full figured women. Implying I was fullfigured. I am not that big though at all. I had some photos simply showing me chest up basically and I am guessing that's what they assumed being about a 34HH. I also have on my profile that I'm curvy because there were only a few other descriptive words for it not full figured. Anyhow do you guys normally think huge boobs means a woman with extra weight? I heard someone say that many of the time women look thinner online versus real life? Is that why?

Pictures makes us look bigger, just like a video.

I also have bigger breasts and that is why I never ever put pictures of me bust up. I put pictures of me from head to toe showing that I have a waist and flat tummy. I also have pictures shoulders up that focus on my face.

If you don't dress in the + sizes then put yourself in the average section.

A lot of overweight women put themselves in the curvy section that's why you end up being looked at by men searching for heavier women.

• Like 1

Here's the original 'full-figured' gal, in modern times anyway. In my generation, this is what 'full figure' is. My exW was overweight, not 'full-figured' and I loved every bit of her. Maybe the younger folks have changed the meaning, IDK

I've known and dated women with large breasts, a couple spectacularly large. What made them 'full-figured', to me, was the visual shape they presented, large breasts, small waist, pronounced hips. I would never have assumed they were overweight, but then again none would have ever advertised themselves as full-figured. Most I encountered after OLD began back in the mid-90's used 'healthy' as a body description. My exW used 'a few extra pounds'.

• Author
Nickierose19
Pictures makes us look bigger, just like a video.

I also have bigger breasts and that is why I never ever put pictures of me bust up. I put pictures of me from head to toe showing that I have a waist and flat tummy. I also have pictures shoulders up that focus on my face.

If you don't dress in the + sizes then put yourself in the average section.

A lot of overweight women put themselves in the curvy section that's why you end up being looked at by men searching for heavier women.

when I said curvy I meant like I had a bigger butt and boobs. Like the original term. My measurements are 40-26-35/36 currently.

I'm actually consider small? I think in terms of clothing. I fit a size 1-3 range.

I think my dress size is like a 6. Maybe 8 if it were tailored for short people.

I'm technically petit since I am 5'2" but in body type that's not realistic.

But online curvy is used by overweight women. It's should not but it seems to be a new phenomenon. Make a search of curvy women and see the results and judge if your belong there.

At the size you ar You are not misleading anyone by putting yourself in the average section. Get a few head to toe pictures of you.

Carhill: That woman is not full figure in today's term. Nowadays full-figure is size 14 +. That woman in the picture is probably a size 4 max size 6.

• Like 3
  • Author
Nickierose19
Here's the original 'full-figured' gal, in modern times anyway. In my generation, this is what 'full figure' is. My exW was overweight, not 'full-figured' and I loved every bit of her. Maybe the younger folks have changed the meaning, IDK

I've known and dated women with large breasts, a couple spectacularly large. What made them 'full-figured', to me, was the visual shape they presented, large breasts, small waist, pronounced hips. I would never have assumed they were overweight, but then again none would have ever advertised themselves as full-figured. Most I encountered after OLD began back in the mid-90's used 'healthy' as a body description. My exW used 'a few extra pounds'.

yeah that's exactly where I'm at. I would not consider myself full figured. I thought full figured meant fat or close to it. I'm only 125 lbs so I'm pretty far from that. But I guess the term can mean different things.

• Author
Nickierose19
But online curvy is used by overweight women. It's should not but it seems to be a new phenomenon. Make a search of curvy women and see the results and judge if your belong there.

At the size you ar You are not misleading anyone by putting yourself in the average section. Get a few head to toe pictures of you.

Carhill: That woman is not full figure in today's term. Nowadays full-figure is size 14 +. That woman in the picture is probably a size 4 max size 6.

I am not sure I did a search and got Marilyn Monroe. I'm kind of like that in the hip region. But my waistline is thicker and my bustline is a LOT bigger. When I was skinny I was about her size,

The current examples seem to just have a different shape. But I'd say similar size. Like most present day examples have big wide butts and butts that seems like C-DD cups. I generally am a lot bigger in the bust but smaller lower half. But same idea flat waist with curves somewhere ya know?

I think is reverse logic for the guys messaging you. It's not that they see big breasts and think you're BBW. They like BBW because BBW have large breasts.

• Author
Nickierose19
I think is reverse logic for the guys messaging you. It's not that they see big breasts and think you're BBW. They like BBW because BBW have large breasts.

but I'm not bbw I'm 125 lbs I'm within healthy range. I just gain most of my weight in my bustline.

I am not sure I did a search and got Marilyn Monroe.

I mean make a search for curvy women on the dating website you're on. See what results it gives you.

• Author
Nickierose19

yeah there's a difference between curvy and full figured.

full figured is above size 12. Curvy refers to hourglass shaped.

I'm actually top hourglass I guess. I have pronounced hips butt and an extremely pronounce bust with a flat tummy. So I guess I go in the curvy category since I have a small waistline.

Full-Figured Vs. Curvy Body Type | eHow

yeah there's a difference between curvy and full figured.

full figured is above size 12. Curvy refers to hourglass shaped.

I'm actually top hourglass I guess. I have pronounced hips butt and an extremely pronounce bust with a flat tummy. So I guess I go in the curvy category since I have a small waistline.

Full-Figured Vs. Curvy Body Type | eHow

What matters is what people are doing on the websites you are using.

If you make a search on curvy women on your dating website and you get heavy women in the results than you don't belong there.

• Author
Nickierose19
I mean make a search for curvy women on the dating website you're on. See what results it gives you.

oh my bad you're right Hollywood is different from general population

• Author
Nickierose19
What matters is what people are doing on the websites you are using.

If you make a search on curvy women on your dating website and you get heavy women in the results than you don't belong there.

I think from what I see it means overweight. But that's just a glance

yeah that's exactly where I'm at. I would not consider myself full figured. I thought full figured meant fat or close to it. I'm only 125 lbs so I'm pretty far from that. But I guess the term can mean different things.

Yes, the lady in the picture, at the time of the picture, was 5'7", 130 or so and a size 4.

What this history indicates is how the term 'full-figured' has changed over the decades.

When I was young, I would often see the lady pictured advertising the Playtex '18 hour bra' for 'full-figured' women. In fact, she became as famous for that as she did for her movie career. That started in the 1970's and into the 80's.

. Note the term used and her appearance.
stillafool

Just post a picture showing your full body so they have a better idea of what size you actually are.

• Like 2

Unless you can list yourself as "skinny" or "thin" on your profile, you need a full body shot.

But bust is not an indicator of weight.... my ex was thin but wore a JJ size bra.

• Like 1
mrs rubble

I am large in the bust region and smaller in the waist and hips.

I was a competitive swimmer and national kayak champion in my younger days....hence the bigger top half.

I never assume anything about anyone.

Just post a picture showing your full body so they have a better idea of what size you actually are.

This.

If all you got are myspace angle or boobs up pics I will not message you.

sorry but i've been tricked too many times.

So many that I now don't even meet a woman unless she gets on the skype.

• Author
Nickierose19
Yes, the lady in the picture, at the time of the picture, was 5'7", 130 or so and a size 4.

What this history indicates is how the term 'full-figured' has changed over the decades.

When I was young, I would often see the lady pictured advertising the Playtex '18 hour bra' for 'full-figured' women. In fact, she became as famous for that as she did for her movie career. That started in the 1970's and into the 80's.

. Note the term used and her appearance.

oh lol I'm a lot heavier than her proportionally then lol... I'm 5'2" and 125 lbs. I'm not anywhere near skinny from the sounds of it she's skinny.

I can actually see I'm a bit bigger in some senses my bottom half is quite similar to like Britney spears only my thighs are a bit smaller and my waist is only slightly flatter and my butt is a bit bigger. I have meat on my bones I'm not skinny anymore but I'm not overweight or anything either. I just have a bust that is quite similar to an overweight woman being a 34HH and all. I guess I'm borderline dunno.

• Author
Nickierose19
Unless you can list yourself as "skinny" or "thin" on your profile, you need a full body shot.

But bust is not an indicator of weight.... my ex was thin but wore a JJ size bra.

what is considered thin?

I considered thin to be like 100 lbs having a bmi below 20. My bmi is in the 22 and 23 range...

• Author
Nickierose19
I am large in the bust region and smaller in the waist and hips.

I was a competitive swimmer and national kayak champion in my younger days....hence the bigger top half.

I never assume anything about anyone.

I was reading it's assumed women are more likely to be pear shaped I guess that's why.

Nope. I knew a girl who was skinny but large breasted in high school. Im talking at least a 32h most likely.

I def wouldnt choose curvy as my body type. Thats code word for overweight nowadays.

• Like 1
WomenWubber
I'm just curious. I've gained weight. I signed up for a specific dating website. And I have noticed I have had a lot of members interested in my profile also interested in bbw. I even had one actually say he liked full figured women. Implying I was fullfigured. I am not that big though at all. I had some photos simply showing me chest up basically and I am guessing that's what they assumed being about a 34HH. I also have on my profile that I'm curvy because there were only a few other descriptive words for it not full figured. Anyhow do you guys normally think huge boobs means a woman with extra weight? I heard someone say that many of the time women look thinner online versus real life? Is that why?

If all they see is your face and chest, then yes I can see why they would assume that.

+1

A lot of bbws do that shot, the one with the angle that only shows their face and boobs. Id avoid that.

• Like 1