How can I best understand what she's thinking?

van1van

Dear members,

Thank you very much for reading my question!

I (31, male, non-French, located in France) met this beautiful French lady (33) five weeks back. From the first hint of a date, she kept telling me that 1)she sees me only as a friend, 2)she doesn't want to make anyone sad, and 3)she's not attracted to me. She repeated this over and over again, and still went on a dinner with me, which ended by us kissing each other and getting to the third base(I didn't mean to be so explicit, but for people who don't know, it means physically quite close, but not sex). The last weekend, we spent the Saturday night together in my apartment, and we had sex that night and Sunday morning. I treated her nicely all along. However, she many times showed non-touchy-feel-y behavior on the way to having sex on Saturday, and even after Sunday morning sex, she told me that she thinks we shouldn't continue having sex, because it makes her feel weird to have sex with someone she's not attracted to. The last Wednesday, on the phone, she kind of firmly repeated her opinion on it again, but still wanted to be friends. Indeed, today, she invited me to go with her to Southern France by car (probably with some other people-not clear yet).

I haven't dated much, but dear ladies and dear gentle men with similar experience with ladies, could you please tell me what could be a possible explanation for her behavior? I don't think she's playing a game, she seems nice, teaches high school, and she's definitely not someone with loose moral character. Why would someone say that she's not attracted to me (male) and still participate in getting physical? She also asked me if she'd have liked me back, then would I take her as my girlfriend? I'm confused! Many thanks!!

who knows. shes a woman, her mind changes like the wind. probably just riding your cawk until she finds somebody she really is attracted to. id bail dude.

• Author
who knows. shes a woman, her mind changes like the wind. probably just riding your cawk until she finds somebody she really is attracted to. id bail dude.

That'd be totally okay with me, she's not the one to me or anything. But she doesn't want to get physical anymore, that's the real problem. I mean: I'd think if she doesn't feel attracted to you, she'd not even let you kiss her. In my case, she even slept with me!

She's French...having sex for the sake of having sex is the norm for French women and men. Totally different attitude.....they are more liberal. Having sex doesn't have to mean emotional attachment....more like a hobby to burn some time.

Sounds like you were her booty call!

Well if she keeps saying nothing more will happen guess that's how things are! It depends how you feel about that situation. If a girl keeps repeating that nothing will happen then it most likely will not.

• Author

This question is directly related to my life and there's a big confusion that I'm having right now.

Ladies, would you have sex with , or even kiss some guy you are not physically attracted to?

This just so happened recently with me (located in France) that some French lady went to a dinner with me, kissed and had sex with me, but saying from the beginning that she doesn't feel attracted to me. However, she paid for my dinner the next weekend and THEN had sex with me. From the first time, we've been talking on the phone for more than 40 minutes each time...may be she's is super friendly...but then again after having sex she says "You've to find another girl!"But still she says she wants to be just friends, but she doesn't mind me kissing her shoulder and cheeks in public. I'm confused, help me:)

Thank you for your input!!!