Why is this guy on OLD asking me detailed questions about the wedding that I attended

So, this guy that I've been talking to on OLD, asked me what my plans were for the weekend, I told him that I was going to a friends wedding. Today, he asked me "what day was the wedding at" and "where was this wedding at?" I'm like..why is he asking-its almost like he's being too nosy.

toscaroscura
So, this guy that I've been talking to on OLD, asked me what my plans were for the weekend, I told him that I was going to a friends wedding. Today, he asked me "what day was the wedding at" and "where was this wedding at?" I'm like..why is he asking-its almost like he's being too nosy.

Sounds kind of weird...like he's planning to crash it. I'd tell him some random church in the next town. :D:bunny:

• Like 3
Rejected Rosebud

maybe he's going to the same wedding and you have mutual friends!! Wouldn't that be weird??

• Like 1

If you haven't met in person that may be a bit TMI. But otherwise maybe he's asking so he knows which day you'll be tied up and asking which location so he has sometihng to talk to you about.