FB stalking

LoveJones76

LoveJones76

I met a lady at a bar in the area and we dated for four months. However she decided to end things and was not ready for a relationship. Of course, I followed her actions on facebook and twitter. I added on my fb her ex boyfriend and one other person who she was fb friends with who I had no relationship with. Of course, they contact her and ask who I am. She asks why I friend requested them. There is no justification for my actions, just immaturity and being upset at the end of the relationship. Unfortunately, I would love to get back together with her, but my actions were inappropriate. Anything to do? or just move on? Apologize? tell the truth? This all makes me look bad post relationship.

Michelle ma Belle

Sorry but that was one CREEPY move!

Even if there was a small shot at getting back together with her, this move not only shut the door but locked it for good.

Live and learn.

Better luck next time.

• Like 2
davidromero43

The best way to show her you have moved on. Is by moving on.

• Like 1
UnknownSoldier

I'm currently reading Pick Up Artist books.

One thing you never should do during an interaction is act needy. The moment you start doing this, the girl freaks out, and runs away. You have to have a mental state where you think and believe the girl is already attracted to you, and if she isn't you move on.

Being needy is the #1 attraction killer for picking up women!!

ExpatInItaly

What in the fresh heck? Why did you do that?

Sorry OP, but you totally blew it. If I were her, I'd be completely disturbed by that and would not want any more contact with you. Not good. Don't do it again.

• Like 2

From someone who's been stalked by someone I started chatting to on a dating site, I'd say there's no chance you'll get back together with her.

In my case the man I was talking to managed to find out my facebook account and skype and kept sending me creepy messages and pictures. He also proposed marriage when we hadn't even met face to face.

• Like 2