Therapy Date

Gold Pile

I've been seeing this licensed massage therapist for 3 years. She has some Chiropractic equipment and training. She is a slender attractive woman in her 40's. Surely I would've asked her out on a date if it weren't for the picture of hubby and child on the wall. I've been going there for her skills in banishing my moderate back pains. My legs feel sore after a massage so she only does my back. I wear comfortable track pants during the session.

A year ago she replaced hubby's pic with a picture of a caged caveman. Yup, she was in the middle of a divorce. Again I considered asking her out. Being as our interactions are always warm & friendly but not flirtatious...I decided not to mess things up and never did ask her on a date. I've noted little changes, she went from fit to very fit, the office has more Goth knick knacks, her loose, pastel tops are now darker and tighter. Same yoga pants as always.

Thursday she wore blue-ish lipstick and her comfy sneakers had given way to funky shoe/boots from Sinister Soles. After the usual massage she told me to get on "the bed". It has rollers under the mattress that push and knead your back. I'd used it a few times before so this wasn't new. It was odd that she told me not to move my arms and legs so much. I wasn't moving them at all. Next she shut off the bed and told me to flip to face down, this was new. Announcing that I shouldn't move my arms & legs so much...she quickly put my wrists into the cuffs at the head of the machine. I politely protested that I wouldn't move my arms and that the cuffs made me nervous. She said to relax and that she'd remove them in a second as she busied herself cuffing my ankles.

I protested again. She held the middle portion of a cane across/in my mouth. She said she had told me to relax and that I'd better comply. Sigh...another adventure had found me. I haplessly blunder into these things. I nervously awaited her next move.

• Like 1
GorillaTheater
I nervously awaited her next move.

I, on the other hand, am gleefully looking forward to it. :)

• Like 1
  • Author
I wish..........

I wish Lindya was still here;)

• Author
I, on the other hand, am gleefully looking forward to it. :)
Thanks Gorilla. It was an odd experience for sure. Usually I'm pretty open about these things but this one troubles me some. I have to think it through. Sharing as much as I can, finding the humorous aspects of it, maintaining a semblance of privacy.
  • Author
Now why on earth would you want to do that?

This one wasn't your average adventure, or at least not an average adventure in my sedate life. Its forced me to reconsider my previous thinking on a range of issues including my opinions on Indian women.

• Author

After much pondering, I've decided that this escapade was just too personal and embarrassing to post. Sorry I brought it up. The loons may lock this thread with my blessing.