Guy told me he liked me... nothing since. Should I make a move?

So a week ago I went on a training course with a whole bunch of strangers. There was only one young guy around my age and we hit it off, exchanged contact details etc but never said anything outright at the time.

He sent me a message after the trip saying that he was crushing on me and would love to see me again, asking if it was obvious that he liked me.

Not sure how to respond, I replied and told him that yes it was obvious, but I was glad he told me, and that Id also like to see him again.

He then said he didnt know his plans but he might be in my city in a couple of weeks, to which I simply replied; great.

Have I not shown enough interest? I didn't want to be tooo forward, but I havent heard from him since. I guess I'm just excited and have to wait to closer to the time?

PegNosePete

I think you showed enough interest. If he was interested then he would have asked you out.

Maleficent

He said he was crushing on you and you responded you were glad he told you. You didn't say you liked him too or that you were interested.

He may think you were just being nice when you said you'd like to see him again so he's waiting for you to show interest.

My 0.02

I'd send him a quick note asking if he knows when he will be in your city next. I'm guessing he's a bit shy / awkward and unsure because your initial response was a bit lukewarm rather than enthusiastic.