I am attracting a specific pattern of women. What is causing this?

UnknownSoldier

UnknownSoldier

All my life, I have noticed that I get a magnet connection with a specific pattern of women. You know how you meet a girl, lock eyes, get a spark, and feel that she's the one? This is what is happening constantly, I've taken notes down.

Here are the specs:

Eyes: Blue or green.

Hair color: Blonde (shades vary)

Height: 5ft.1

Weight: Normal or chubby (varies)

Personality: Friendly, bubbly.

Race: Caucasian

Skin tone: Light

And here's where its all taking place.

- Wal-Mart

- The mall

- School

- Theme parks

- A random person's house

- Anywhere, etc. etc. etc.

The same pattern over and over and over. It does not matter where I go. It seems like I'm going through a matrix, and my society said in order to break it, I need to approach new types of women. Something in my subconscious mind is causing this same type of women to approach me. I think its because I'm 6ft.2 with dark skin. I've noticed really tall guys end up with short women.

All my life, I have noticed that I get a magnet connection with a specific pattern of women. You know how you meet a girl, lock eyes, get a spark, and feel that she's the one? This is what is happening constantly, I've taken notes down.

Here are the specs:

Eyes: Blue or green.

Hair color: Blonde (shades vary)

Height: 5ft.1

Weight: Normal or chubby (varies)

Personality: Friendly, bubbly.

Race: Caucasian

Skin tone: Light

And here's where its all taking place.

- Wal-Mart

- The mall

- School

- Theme parks

- A random person's house

- Anywhere, etc. etc. etc.

The same pattern over and over and over. It does not matter where I go. It seems like I'm going through a matrix, and my society said in order to break it, I need to approach new types of women. Something in my subconscious mind is causing this same type of women to approach me. I think its because I'm 6ft.2 with dark skin. I've noticed really tall guys end up with short women.

I don't know if I agree with a type anymore.

I find it's all about a connection. You could be with someone that looks amazing. But if neither of you feel connected in anyway... well it's a loss.

Don't put women in a type range by any type of feature. Just base it off on the interactions. If you follow this type ****.... you'll be searching for an entire lifetime!

LOL- this describes me except for the 5 foot 1 part. I'm just a hair under 5'4, and on the zaftig side. I noticed that I've always been attracted to my physical opposite- dark features, hair and eyes. So they like you because you're genetically dissimilar. If that's okay with you, and you like our type, good luck with your short buxom blondes! :)

Time to ditch "the society" and try and date who you are attracted to.

LOL- this describes me except for the 5 foot 1 part. I'm just a hair under 5'4, and on the zaftig side. I noticed that I've always been attracted to my physical opposite- dark features, hair and eyes. So they like you because you're genetically dissimilar. If that's okay with you, and you like our type, good luck with your short buxom blondes! :)

Me too! I totally go for my opposite.

I've noticed really tall guys end up with short women.

yea, my best friend was 6'5" and he dated mostly short women

You have an ideal in your head, and all you're doing is looking for women you think you can match to that ideal. You probably also have a script in your head of how you think they would act, but then none of them act that way in the end. You will never find the ideal in your head. There are some deep and varying psychological theories about why that is. It's fairly common, except some people seem to just keep the dream alive longer than others. It's easy enough to think someone is the one after only a couple of dates because universally, most people are on their best polite charming behavior the first few dates. But then they relax and become more themselves and suddenly they're no longer who you thought they were or irrationally hoped they'd be.

It's not unusual for anyone to have a certain physical type, but you have to get over the assumption that that physical type also means they're the personality you have matched to it in your head. Because they're not.

Whether you date other types or not is up to you, but you should do a little work on yourself and realize the physical looks are not everything. If you get to know someone you might genuinely like, as long as she's reasonably attractive to you, she will take on a whole new attraction as you come to love her.