My society did not discuss casual sex practices.

UnknownSoldier

UnknownSoldier

I just recently joined a secret society on the internet that teaches us how to read the minds of women, and how to tap into their subconsciousness in order to get them. We're not allowed to give out the name of our society, and there is a bunch of codes we have to follow. So far, I have seen a ton of results, but one thing circulating my mind right now is that there's certain things we're not being taught, such as safe sex practices.

I seem to be getting pulled into a world of casual sex by practicing our lessons of picking up women, so I feel compelled to ask this question before the damage is done. I took a class at my college that taught us about STDs, and they said there was literally no fool proof way to completely avoid from getting them. I was thinking about using condoms plus PREP to avoid HIV contraction, but that doesn't stop herpes and HPV. From the looks of it, it seems that undergoing a lot of frequent casual sex using protection is pretty much a dice roll. In other words, its only a matter of time before you'll end up contracting herpes if you sleep with dozens and dozens of women, and continue doing this.

So.....based on these circumstances, is casual sex worth it, or is it a bad idea? There's no cure for herpes, you'll have it for life, and this would hurt your self esteem from being in a long term relationship. This is why I am really skeptical about listening to every single thing our society teaches us, because there's certain things I seem to disagree on. I am trying to be careful, and I am using good judgement when studying our lessons. Thank you.

The best way to prevent STD's is by practicing monogamy and marriage.

• Like 2
Clarence_Boddicker

There's two legal ways: Abstinence, or solo sex & monogamy with a clean partner.

I just recently joined a secret society on the internet that teaches us how to read the minds of women, and how to tap into their subconsciousness in order to get them.

With all due respect, how "secret" can the society be if you found it on the internet? ;)

• Like 4
With all due respect, how "secret" can the society be if you found it on the internet? ;)

Super-Duper Secret!

OP, There are so many guys here hoarding women, and now you're hypnotizing the rest?! I, personally, can't do casual sex with randoms.. I can do relatively-monogamous casual, but because of many other things than just STDs. I don't think it's healthy to be thinking about sex or chasing sex that much. That's some lower chakra stuff (survival, satisfaction, and power). Think a little higher- with your mind, your heart!

And keep the casual stuff safer.

• Like 2
  • Author
UnknownSoldier
The best way to prevent STD's is by practicing monogamy and marriage.

hah, I was thinking the same thing.

• Author
UnknownSoldier

Same how people join groups on the internet like Freemasons, ISIS, etc.

UnknownSoldier

You found some organization that is teaching you teaching you Pick Up Artist techniques. There are tons of them out there. The secrecy aspect is to get you to keep giving them money; it makes it seem more than it is. Bottom line they are trying to give you some self confidence which you were most likely lacking before you learned their secrets. Please do not confuse the stuff they are teaching you as a way to build true intimacy or a connection with another person.

Simply because you get these women to go out with you does not mean you have to sleep with them. Use the "techniques" to meet people. Then spend some time being a genuine person & getting to know them. With the proper foundation, the exchange of medical info & safe sex practices you should be able to protect yourself.

A high # of partners does increase the chances that you will encounter somebody with an STD. Be selective instead.

As for the freemasons, and ISIS I am having trouble with both of those in the same sentence. While the Masons have secret rituals, their name is not secret nor are their ideals. ISIS is not secret although the names of the individual members may be because they are terrorists operating to commit crimes.

Your club on the internet is just the PUA forum you bought into. It's not all that special but if you are getting a benefit from it, good for you.

I just recently joined a secret society on the internet that teaches us how to read the minds of women, and how to tap into their subconsciousness in order to get them. We're not allowed to give out the name of our society, and there is a bunch of codes we have to follow. So far, I have seen a ton of results, but one thing circulating my mind right now is that there's certain things we're not being taught, such as safe sex practices.

I seem to be getting pulled into a world of casual sex by practicing our lessons of picking up women, so I feel compelled to ask this question before the damage is done. I took a class at my college that taught us about STDs, and they said there was literally no fool proof way to completely avoid from getting them. I was thinking about using condoms plus PREP to avoid HIV contraction, but that doesn't stop herpes and HPV. From the looks of it, it seems that undergoing a lot of frequent casual sex using protection is pretty much a dice roll. In other words, its only a matter of time before you'll end up contracting herpes if you sleep with dozens and dozens of women, and continue doing this.

So.....based on these circumstances, is casual sex worth it, or is it a bad idea? There's no cure for herpes, you'll have it for life, and this would hurt your self esteem from being in a long term relationship. This is why I am really skeptical about listening to every single thing our society teaches us, because there's certain things I seem to disagree on. I am trying to be careful, and I am using good judgement when studying our lessons. Thank you.

Lol :lmao: Keep it in your pants sir. A good woman won't be involved with a man whore.

Celibacy and strict monogamy with a properly tested partner will preclude diseases, but that's no fun!

You can only have sex with partners who test free of disease, but that precludes casual sex in most cases.

Life is a risk. You can learn to mitigate risks and become good at selecting partners who are careful and health-conscious, but if you want casual sex you cannot eliminate risk. HIV is fairly rare in most non-drug using hetero sex partners, so really a low concern. HPV is extremely common (over 80 of all people have the virus, but it does not cause problems in the vast majority) and if you've had sex, you probably have it too. Herpes is the only common incurable STD worth worrying about, IMO, and hard to protect against. However, in many couples where one has herpes, the other never contracts it because they are careful to avoid sex whenever the virus is causing symptoms, and most people can suppress outbreaks with antiviral drugs.

So, do you enjoy life or live in fear? You have to decide on your own risk/reward balance and accept any negative outcomes should they occur. Or you can get married to a tested and truly monogamous partner, and hope you're actually compatible, including sexually. That's a bigger risk than STDs, IMO - few marriages are between well-matched people and last - and of those that last the majority aren't happy.

Being alive is a risk!

Same how people join groups on the internet like Freemasons, ISIS, etc.

Look at my avatar. I *know* secret societies (I actually create and sell heraldic jewelry to one of them).

You are being taken, my friend...

• Like 1
  • Author
UnknownSoldier
UnknownSoldier

You found some organization that is teaching you teaching you Pick Up Artist techniques. There are tons of them out there. The secrecy aspect is to get you to keep giving them money; it makes it seem more than it is. Bottom line they are trying to give you some self confidence which you were most likely lacking before you learned their secrets. Please do not confuse the stuff they are teaching you as a way to build true intimacy or a connection with another person.

Simply because you get these women to go out with you does not mean you have to sleep with them. Use the "techniques" to meet people. Then spend some time being a genuine person & getting to know them. With the proper foundation, the exchange of medical info & safe sex practices you should be able to protect yourself.

A high # of partners does increase the chances that you will encounter somebody with an STD. Be selective instead.

As for the freemasons, and ISIS I am having trouble with both of those in the same sentence. While the Masons have secret rituals, their name is not secret nor are their ideals. ISIS is not secret although the names of the individual members may be because they are terrorists operating to commit crimes.

Your club on the internet is just the PUA forum you bought into. It's not all that special but if you are getting a benefit from it, good for you.

Nope, the organization is not just about self confidence. It teaches you how to understand human nature, spirituality, psychology, and universal laws to attract women. They combine studies by scientists along with several religious teachings from Judaism, Taoism, Buddhism, and so forth. They pretty much throw in everything universal about how the world works, how humans work, and how you can manipulate the system to get who you want.

I agree with the second paragraph, I don't need to sleep with all of them. I think that getting them tested is a great idea as well. Only thing is, some of these women have other partners. I'm going to be selective here.

As for the Freemasons and ISIS, I was just making a comparison. Our society does not give out our name.

• Author
UnknownSoldier
Lol :lmao: Keep it in your pants sir. A good woman won't be involved with a man whore.

Yep, words of wisdom there.

• Author
UnknownSoldier
Celibacy and strict monogamy with a properly tested partner will preclude diseases, but that's no fun!

You can only have sex with partners who test free of disease, but that precludes casual sex in most cases.

Life is a risk. You can learn to mitigate risks and become good at selecting partners who are careful and health-conscious, but if you want casual sex you cannot eliminate risk. HIV is fairly rare in most non-drug using hetero sex partners, so really a low concern. HPV is extremely common (over 80 of all people have the virus, but it does not cause problems in the vast majority) and if you've had sex, you probably have it too. Herpes is the only common incurable STD worth worrying about, IMO, and hard to protect against. However, in many couples where one has herpes, the other never contracts it because they are careful to avoid sex whenever the virus is causing symptoms, and most people can suppress outbreaks with antiviral drugs.

So, do you enjoy life or live in fear? You have to decide on your own risk/reward balance and accept any negative outcomes should they occur. Or you can get married to a tested and truly monogamous partner, and hope you're actually compatible, including sexually. That's a bigger risk than STDs, IMO - few marriages are between well-matched people and last - and of those that last the majority aren't happy.

Being alive is a risk!

Yep, I think its more of a personal choice. You have to take risks in life in order to get certain rewards. One way like you said is to have your partners bring in test results, but some people will get offended if you ask them to do this. I think it would be wise for one night stands.