How is your ideal woman?

Guitarisgood

Guitarisgood

So looks like the girls over there have their own little fantasy going at the moment so why don't we get a little controversial :D

Mine? Blonde, big double d's, 6ft and leggie and crazy in the bedroom...

*only joking and stirring the storm :lmao: *

Now seriously? A girl who can light that flame in me - the one I use to feel when I was really interested in a girl. One who can make my heart beat fast when she enters a room or one who when we lock eyes, time stands still. If I'm allowed to be childish and nerdy enough, how Aladdin describes Jasmine in the original Disney classic. Besides that, I'm cruisy whatever.

How is your ideal woman?

Lately, I find myself getting all gushy around the taller slender ones.

I actually prefer shorter ones, so that I don't need to carry a footstool around with me.

I would probably be happy with a woman who is at least reasonably smart, sensible (some men may find the 'head in the clouds' airhead type charming, I really don't), likes to read (if she hasn't read a book in the past year probably a no go), and likes animals. And has some appreciation for gallows humor (and won't go "I can't even" upon hearing a slightly risque joke). Actually I think I'd most like a woman who just in general doesn't say "I can't even..."

Physically, I don't have high standards. As long as she's not obese really. Nice breasts are, of course, nice, but an added feature, not a sine qua non. Oh, and she has to enjoy sex. Preferably with me. Yeah, I think that's an important one.

• Like 1
And has some appreciation for gallows humor

If you like your humour with gallows, have you checked out british tv show "snuff box" - it's not for everyone, but I think you would like it.

Clarence_Boddicker

I'm not into the objectification so much, but there has to be some physical attraction. Black would be my first choice face wise. HWP, but I'm not wrapped up in height. Short is fine, as long as she is proportional. I'm attracted to hips & butts, so it would be nice to see some curves. A pretty face goes a long way. What's really more important to me is her attitude, goals, personality, sex drive, etc that's compatible to me. I'd prefer someone who's a bit of a domme & has very good ethics. No dishonesty, drama or game playing. I'm so done with all that. Someone who wants me as I am, not try to change me into her idea of what a guy should be.

Super nerdy but I love Hermione from Harry Potter. She's smart and logical yet she has enough emotions to still be a girl. And Emma Watson is physically almost perfect. The exact height I love, 5'5", slender body, strong bone structure in the face. The only thing I could improve is slightly larger T&A. Though that would still barely improve her.