Why is she so cold to me lately?

Jordan185

This girl started off very friendly towards me. She initiated talking with me and would always approach me. We hung out and I asked her on a date. Ever since then she has been much colder towards me. I don't know why. She will say hi and talk but acts very disinterested. Why would she be doing this? Also I don't blow up her phone. I've only called her once and rarely text her.

Michelle ma Belle

Sorry - did you actually go out on the date or did she leave you hanging?

Villainous
She will say hi and talk but acts very disinterested. Why would she be doing this?

Because she most likely is disinterested, or is interested in someone else.

davidromero43

You were like a lion running next to a gazelle across the prairie. Then you took a swipe at her. She got scared and got some distance. But this hunt might not be over my friend. Just act normal and cool for a while. See if she comes close again.

• Like 1

Same girl that you have made 5 threads about in the last month??

If it is, really, back away. You are obsessing about her.... Don't get too invested in any one particular girl.

If you have options you won't get so stressed out and you won't come across as needy/desperate.

• Like 1
When you called her, was it like this?

That's some funny @hit right there! It's almost painful to watch... lol

• Like 2

It seems like she wanted a friend, and nothing more. When you asked her out, she backed off to send the impression that she doesn't want to date you.

If you want to be friends, just be friendly to her. It will probably blow over once she feels that you've gotten the hint.

Guitarisgood

She was just bored and you were the latest interest that appeared in her peripheral until something more exciting approached.

• Author
It seems like she wanted a friend, and nothing more. When you asked her out, she backed off to send the impression that she doesn't want to date you.

If you want to be friends, just be friendly to her. It will probably blow over once she feels that you've gotten the hint.

I would agree with you if she hadn't given me a bunch of signals. She mentioned to me she was single and also mentioned that she wanted to hangout but had no to do anything with. She is the one who went out of her way to initiate contact with me all the time.

• Author

Haha thank goodness NO! I did call and she didn't answer but called back within 5 minutes. I simply asked her out and she went through her whole schedule that week and said she couldn't but maybe next week. I didn't ask again because she has been being cold towards me since then. I don't understand. I am not going to chase and call though. I'll just sit back and live my life.

• Like 1
I would agree with you if she hadn't given me a bunch of signals. She mentioned to me she was single and also mentioned that she wanted to hangout but had no to do anything with. She is the one who went out of her way to initiate contact with me all the time.

Things change.

LMAOOO! That last message was the nail in the coffin smh

• Author
Things change.

You're very right... Things do change. I was just looking to see if anyone had some answers.