Does she show interest?

BasketballLife

BasketballLife

So I met this girl the beginning for the school year. We seemed to get along pretty well, and we would talk, laugh and joke. Then one day, I grew quite fond of her and started crushing on her. The problem is, I don't know if she likes me back. She would look at me in class all the time, and when we text, she would sometimes text back flirty emojis (emoticons) at the most random times. When I first got her number, I sent. Hey, and she replied back with my name and a blushing emoji. Nothing big, but definitely odd. And it's like this for sometime. Then one day I decided to ask her to hang out, since it was last minute, it was kind of instant and she agreed! So I walked to her house which is like a 2 minute walk and met up with her. We met and she said she was waiting for a friend (which she told me over text) and I could go on ahead and she'll wait. That's what I did and it ended up that she never came. Ever since that day I felt like I ruined my chances because I showed her that I cared more about what we're doing than spending time with her. I never brought it back up. Soon, it was Christmas break and I went on a trip, we texted a little bit over this trip but nothing too much, I told her merry Christmas and stuff like that. When we got back, it was time for exams and we just seemed to drift apart after that. The next semester came with new classes, and I only see her once or twice in the hallway each day. So we stopped talking until one day, she calls me out the blue and asks me for advice for her FRIENDS guy problem. I gave her advice, and hanged up. I was kind of confused on this because I didn't know why she called me out of all people. But anyway, the next day, she called me again and only this time I didn't pickup because I was asleep. When I woke up, I tried returning the call, once, twice, three times. With no answer. So I left a quick text asking her what was going on. 3 days later, with no response and I knew that she was ignoring me, I texted her "why do you do that?". She replied almost instantly asking what. So I asked her what she wanted that day she called and she said she forgot. I asked her why she didn't bother returning my calls and she told me she was busy sleddig, as it was snowing those days. Then she sends a link to a iTunes giveaway site and insists over and over that I click it. I told her that it was fake, and that I knew that was a excuse. Then I gave up, and told her I wa sorry, but I hated it when people do what she did. Ever since then, we did not talk. Soon, I fell for another girl and we started talking, that's when she started coming into contact again, when I would try to talk to her, she would be harsh in response, then one day, I went to a school play with the other girl and during intermission, the first girl was with her friends who all said hey. I said hey back, but never to her, so she said "don't act like you don't know me anymore". I quickly said hey and left. That night, I got into a arguement again with her, asking her why her tone was so bad and what I did to deserve her behavior. Again, she was all "confused" and didn't admit to anything. She even insisted on calling because she didn't know what she did. Leaving it to that, I didn't talk to her again. Then me and the other girl started going out, and one day I texted the first girl and she asked if I had a gf. Soon, I was going to her with all my problems and she would always help me. Now, me and my gf had broken up, and when the first girl found out, she wanted to know the reason, when I told her, she said she agreed with me and that I had a bad gf because she didn't know how to communicate. Afterwards, I felt all this gratitude and guilt and I told her how much she meant to me, I told her she was literally the sweetest girl I've ever met, and I thanked her on how much she helped me, even when she could've said no. She replied with a aww, and a your welcome . I suggested we should try to hangout sometime again, and she agreed. And we left it to that. Yesterday, I texted her whaddup, and she replied "nothing". Feeling that she was down, I tried to cheer her up with a funny text but she never replied. This is why I'm confused, she isn't clear on her feelings. She would flirt one day and ignore me the next. (When we used to text, she would almost always reply instantly). Does she still have feelings for me? I want to make it up for her on how I treated her so unfairly. Am I coming off too strong? My feelings are lost.

P.S. I got her number after first attempt to hang out.

P.S.S. I made a second attempt to hang out out of nowhere and she said she couldn't.

P.S.S.S. Forgot to mention, one time not too long ago I sent a snapchat for a celebrity to all my friends on accident, her friend told me that I sent it to her. She said "you know you sent that to ____ too, you stupid."

Edited by BasketballLife