How to win her back

So, when you've lost someone you love and want nothing more than to get them back, what do you do?

What are the best ways you've found that have helped get a relationship back on track?

(I don't mean to be rude, but please spare the move on, it's never going to happen, you're wasting your time, etc. comments. I know they have a place here but I'm not looking for what may very well be the obvious. I'm simply looking for ideas to help me win her back.)

Thanks!

xpaperxcutx

If she was the one who broke up with you, your likely chance of getting her back is only if she come back on her own.

I did the whole begging and trying to win my ex back, but it only pushed him away.

• Like 1
El Pallasso

You can't "win" someone back. If what you did warrants an apology, you apologize and tell them you want to get back.

It is now up to them to accept your apology and get back together.

Anything more you do is desperate and needy.

• Like 1
So, when you've lost someone you love and want nothing more than to get them back, what do you do?

I'm assuming they ended it? I'd assume you've already reached out to them and told them that you want them back and it didn't work?

What you need to do is what's the most painful. You have to leave them alone. Don't contact them. Vanish from their lives. Go NC and don't reply to any "you doing ok" texts (if they send them at all). You really need to let them know you've accepted their decision and you're going to move on.. It's also recommended to block them on social media so they can't see what your up to and also not run into them anywhere.

Why? You have to let them have time away from you. Give them a chance to miss you and see what life is w/out you. They will date, maybe have a rebound relationship, etc.. If they realize the grass isn't greener and get lonely or sick of dating, they MAY miss you and being in a committed relationship. They then may approach you several months later to see if you'd be interested in another chance at the relationship.

In a lot of cases, the dumper will not return because they simply feel out of love and or not interested in trying again.

What you should do is what everyone says is recommended. Leave them alone. Heal from it. Move on living your life. When your ready to start dating again, do it.

Best case scenario? You do this, move on and find your next love of your life. Then the ex reappears asking for another chance and you're over her and get to say no thanks..

• Like 2

What are the best ways you've found that have helped get a relationship back on track?

(I don't mean to be rude, but please spare the move on, it's never going to happen, you're wasting your time, etc. comments. I know they have a place here but I'm not looking for what may very well be the obvious. I'm simply looking for ideas to help me win her back.)

Thanks!

Honesty, there's only one answer.

You tell her you want her back and you want to make it work. If she says no you have to walk away. There's really no other way, you can't make someone WANT you back. If she wants to get back together then she will let you know.

Best of luck.

• Like 1