Is it wrong to ask a girl if she's got any cute single friends?

VedderisBetter

VedderisBetter

I went on one date with this girl yesterday and didn't really want to go to begin with but I didn't wanna be a jerk and cancel or just not show up. I went and I wasn't attracted to her physically or personally. I told her today that we are better as friends. She agreed which I'm glad about. I then said to let me know if she has any cute friends she could introduce me to. We had a mutual friend and went to the same high school. Plus, this is how I ended up with the girl I dated over 6 years.

Is there anything wrong with this? She may just blow it off because she said, "I will have to get back to you on that." I said "I hope you aren't just saying that lol." She gave no response.

I think it would have been more appropriate if she rejected you, but not if you rejected her. I doubt she tries to fix you up though.

Since you friendzoned her first, it was a dick move. She is going to warn everyone she passes on the street to stay away from you and will probably tell them that you kick puppys and walk by baby birds that have fallen out of their nests.

It she had been the one to call things off and she had been the one to friend zone you, then it would've been OK.

She has an ax to grind now.

• Like 1
universalangel

If i were here, i would be glad i dodged a bullet. You are quite insensitive.

I went on a date with a guy, who wanted my advice on how to get his ex gf back! I never spoke to him after that.

ExpatInItaly

Yes, it's wrong. That was very rude of you. What in the fresh heck were you thinking??

• Like 1
losangelena

"Wrong?" No. "Dickish?" Yep.

Lol, I would have loved to have seen the look on her face when you asked.

devilish innocent

I can see the question being okay if you have been friends with a girl for a while, and things between you are entirely plutonic. With somebody you just went on a first date with, it seems inappropriate.

Wow that was an overkill, you date a girl and then ask if she has cute friends ? what went thru your at that moment ?

Any way, never ask a girl about other girl, doesnt matter if she is your friend, consider it as a rule in life