Guys, how do you rate girls?

ayeshau

I have two older brothers and whenever I hear them talk about girls with their friends, all I hear is "She's a 7, no man she's an 8 and a half at least, ugh she's a 4" ....I usually block it all out because they sound like total tools haha, but I'm curious, do guys actually rate girls when they seem? Because I don't know if I can speak for ladies on this, but I don't tend to rate a man right away, its really just a full package deal you look at them from every aspect and usually place more importance on success, ambition, and just how they carry themselves. I'd choose a 7 that was confident and ambitious over a 10 that had no personality or substance any day (assuming I'm in a situation where I get to reject a 10 hehe).

PegNosePete

Boys rate girls, yes. Mostly on their looks.

If you're talking about men on the other hand, that's another matter entirely.

• Like 2
loveweary11

Have never used a number to label a girl... ever.

Makes no sense.

Even just thinking about looks alone, it's a complex interplay of the tiniest details. I might be able to come up with something like the VIN number of car... assigning digits to the various details... :lmao:

But to give someone a single digit really seems like an over simplification.

• Like 2
Have never used a number to label a girl... ever.

Makes no sense.

Even just thinking about looks alone, it's a complex interplay of the tiniest details. I might be able to come up with something like the VIN number of car... assigning digits to the various details... :lmao:

But to give someone a single digit really seems like an over simplification.

Eh every guy will judge a Woman on her looks at some point (usually often).

Rating a girl is just quantifying it. Usually done when you don't plan on opening them, and you're just admiring their beauty.

Obviously rating a girl a 9/10 doesn't take into account her personality, so most guys don't use it as a sole indicator of whether they would date a girl.

loveweary11
Eh every guy will judge a Woman on her looks at some point (usually often).

Rating a girl is just quantifying it. Usually done when you don't plan on opening them, and you're just admiring their beauty.

Obviously rating a girl a 9/10 doesn't take into account her personality, so most guys don't use it as a sole indicator of whether they would date a girl.

I judge girls based on their looks 100% of the time. It's a huge, huge factor in who I choose to be with, for better or for worse.

I'm saying 10 digits don't even begin to address the complexity of even their looks.

I also never admire beauty. If I'm attracted, I go and get. I don't look at girls like a painting. More like produce or something. :lmao:

Sorry, I'm just not at all a normal guy. I don't behave like most men. I'm weird.

• Like 2

rating is so old skool.....do people still do that? anyone remember the movie 10?

I was at bar with some of my girlies and this guy came up to us and asked us how he rated......I thought a big fat zero for even asking lol

• Like 3
fitnessfan365

It's all subjective. One man's "10" may be another man's "5".

I'll give you an example. My best friend and I are in Vegas for Halloween a few years ago. Women in costume every where. Anytime he'd comment on women who were "hot", a "10", etc I'd look and they were beyond skinny. I'm talking ribs protruding, and hips/asses meeting in a straight line. Then when I'd mention women who looked healthy, fit, and the good type of hourglass curvy, he'd call me a "chubby chaser". :laugh: But when you meet the right guy OP, you'll be a beautiful, sexy, "10" in his eyes.

• Like 3

i was at bar with some of my girlies and this guy came up to us and asked us how he rated......i thought a big fat zero for even asking lol

lol! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Frank2thepoint
usually place more importance on success, ambition, and just how they carry themselves

So you rate a man by how much he makes in his job, how much drive he has to make more money, and how confident he is about achieving the goal of making more money?

• Author

the guy could be dirt poor but as long as I saw him trying I wouldn't care. I grew up in a poor family, my dad didn't always have money but my mother still admired him

Yes, guys still do this. Even adult men when they are together can do this. "She's a 10." Yeah, that isn't uncommon. It is just guy talk, we are only looking at their outward appearance. It means nothing. I have seen so-called "5s" turn into 8 or 9s in my eyes because their inner beauty shines out and I have seen a supposed perfect 10 drop below a 5 once her personality comes to light.

Wouldn't ya say though that the rating system is skewed cuz everyone has different tastes? A 10 to somebody may be another's 5. So that basically makes the rating system invalid.