Girl uncomfortable with kiss at the end of the date. Bad sign?

Mjm1014

So is this a bad sign?! Say it ain't so!!! :/

Had a fun first date tonight with a girl I met off OKC...we seemed to hit it off well and had a lot to talk about since we are in the same career field. She was touching me/getting close to me at the bar, and kept playing with her hair which made me feel like she was interested.

We left the bar and I walked to her car. In the elevator when we were alone I kissed her..she kissed me back but after the kiss (couldn't get more than a peck) pushed me away and said what are you doing and started laughing. Got to her car, no kiss. Anyways... I know this is a bad sign I take it:/

Also, the entire night she tAlked about work...she didn't really ask me anything about myself. My gut says she was interested, but I'm usually wrong when it comes to reading women lol.

pushed me away and said what are you doing and started laughing. Got to her car, no kiss.

- She's not into you, sorry buddy.

Like they say on Star Trek..........

................................wait for it.............

.................... "He's dead Jim!" :laugh:

Well not the most promising response (neither is being drunk on a date BTW), but give it a couple of days. She'll either get back to you with some possible days for date#2 or she won't.

calvincline47

Had a fun first date tonight with a girl I met off OKC...we seemed to hit it off well and had a lot to talk about since we are in the same career field. She was touching me/getting close to me at the bar, and kept playing with her hair which made me feel like she was interested.

We left the bar and I walked to her car. In the elevator when we were alone I kissed her..she kissed me back but after the kiss (couldn't get more than a peck) pushed me away and said what are you doing and started laughing. Got to her car, no kiss. Anyways... I know this is a bad sign I take it:/

Also, the entire night she tAlked about work...she didn't really ask me anything about myself. My gut says she was interested, but I'm usually wrong when it comes to reading women lol.

I'm sure that I'm going to get warned for this, but she may be menstruating.

I've found this to be a fairly common reason why women suddenly become less receptive for no obvious reason.

• Author

First of all I wasn't drunk lol only tipsy, second....

Anyways I was just looking for some hope. Thanks guy lol

fitnessfan365

From what you say, the date went well and her body language was positive.

But it wasn't a great idea to kiss her in the elevator. It's an enclosed space with a stop button that can lock the doors and trap her inside. The last thing a woman probably wants is to get physical in that situation with a guy she doesn't know. That's why she pushed you away. If you had waited and kissed her at the car, it would have probably worked out better.

• Like 3

My guess is she was deliberately pushing you both ways and enjoying the fallout. Some women/(people) get a sense of personal satisfaction from doing that.

"she kissed me back" -- that's as far as she wanted to go at that point. She did at least kiss you once. If she doesn't want to kiss you again, so be it.

If you like her enough, call her and ask her for another date and go from there.