Good places to attract

Calidude6

I'm a 25 year old male that is out of the party life stage. I've always thought I would never meet my type of girl at the club or bar. I don't really go to clubs that much anymore but go to bars here and there. My job has 5000+ people but generally all older than me and haven't seen much that I'm attractive to. I go to the gym but gym is for self awareness, health, and confidence booster. I would think it's a little much to try to talk to a girl at the gym unless I see there is some sort of eye contact that the signal is obvious. I'm thinking in this generation, dating sites and apps are almost the way to go these days? I'm not sure but what are places that are good to meet others?

Even though I said the bar isn't ideal but for me, I guess I wouldn't mind cause girls like to just go to have a drink with their friends like guys do.

I personally think the gym is a terrible place to try to meet people. I know when I go, I'm in a zone and probably have most likely have my "mean face" on. I'm not trying to talk to anyone. I also HATE working out with a partner because I'm all about getting it done and not waiting around and chit chatting. JMHO though.

Its been said many times here, meet up is a great way to get out of the house, get involved in hobbies and activities that you enjoy AND meet like minded people.

Happy hour with a few coworkers or even by yourself. I love to go to happy hour alone. Its a great way to strike up a convo with who ever is sitting at the bar.

marcelo.santos

try online apps - if you have facebook, these apps will use your friend list to find a pair for you (friend of friends).

I agree the gym is not a place of expectation to find a relationship. You need to meet someone in a social situation, like a dinner party, wedding, through friends, a social club, speed dating, cocktail lounge, etc.

Join a club that does something you like; volunteer for the charity of your choice; get involved in politics if that interests you; play a co-ed sport. Simple put yourself in a position to meet like minded folks.

Join a club that does something you like; volunteer for the charity of your choice; get involved in politics if that interests you; play a co-ed sport. Simple put yourself in a position to meet like minded folks.

Just make sure that you do actually hit on them! If you don't make a move, then it won't ever go to that next step! You run the risk that as time goes on and on, more and more of these cute ladies will have boyfriends/husbands! :mad:

Anywhere see women like. I'm married so go grocery shopping every few weeks, if single would go everyday. Get the idea. Don't like Wal-Mart girls so go to Macy's. Don't like online date sites, so stalk ( yeah said stalk ) social networks...friends of friends or simple connections with things like.