how do i approach this?

alexwood

made this thread last week

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/524990-what-going-through-her-head

thursday night i spent the night at her place. we drank watched movies and ended up having sex and fooling around

the morning after she made me breakfast, coffee and packed a lunch for me to take to work.

she mentioned stuff about us hanging out again, her coming to my place and how she really liked my body and found me funny and i had a great sense of humor

i do like her but not sure how i should approach this now

casey.lives

i want to give you advice but people nowadays are so individually different, i find it impossible to say something right now... :(

No brainier; the last date was her place, she made you breakfast AND lunch for the road?

You now invite her to a *nice* dinner somewhere. Someplace that requires reservations. Invite her out and dress up. Pick her up with a rose. Open the door for her.

Treat her like a lady.

No brainier; the last date was her place, she made you breakfast AND lunch for the road?

You now invite her to a *nice* dinner somewhere. Someplace that requires reservations. Invite her out and dress up. Pick her up with a rose. Open the door for her.

Treat her like a lady.

Well, as far as I'm concerned she didn't behave like a lady when she drunk texted you and asked you to come over in the middle of the night for sex. If a man did that to me, I'd have said Bye Bye.

However, you opted to see her again. Give her the benefit of the doubt as to the kind of lady she is, treat her like one and she if she lives up to that going forward.

She kinda sounds like a "man player".

You're her booty call. Sure you can take her out but don't splurge money on her, keep it casual. She contacted you because the other dude rejected her. You're the band-aid guy. Doesn't mean it won't work together but keep in mind why she texted you in the first place.

Simple, you invite her over, make her dinner....make it romantic with flowers, wine and candles.....then take it from there.

There is no possible way for any of us to know what her deal is...could be a FWB, or she wants to jump into the role of GF. Casey.lives is right nowadays it's more evident people are choosing more nontraditional ways of dating. It's either you communicate with her about expectations OR you just go with the flow and see where it takes you.