It's so obvious I don't make it to the 2nd date that often

I am having the hardest time trying to plan this date for tomorrow. Trying to make sure the atmosphere is right along with the restaurant that I select. My last second date was 2011 and it;s showing right now. So don't laugh at me but I decided to go to the exact same place I went to in 2011 on the second date. lol

I mean the place is still there so why not right? But I could be going through all this for nothing and she may cancel or say she is sick so let me text her now and tell her the plans

Bad idea.

If you still take her there, do not tell her of your logic behind picking the place.

• Like 1
  • Author
Bad idea.

If you still take her there, do not tell her of your logic behind picking the place.

How would she know? I have not been in that area for dinner since the summer of 2011

How would she know? I have not been in that area for dinner since the summer of 2011

It wasn't clear from your post if you were texting her to tell her why you picked that place, or for some other reason.

You sounds like you are getting way too wound up for a second date :

"But I could be going through all this for nothing and she may cancel or say she is sick"

it's just a date, relax, have fun. What makes you think she is going to cancel?

• Author
It wasn't clear from your post if you were texting her to tell her why you picked that place, or for some other reason.

You sounds like you are getting way to wound up for a second date :

"But I could be going through all this for nothing and she may cancel or say she is sick"

it's just a date, relax, have fun. What makes you think she is going to cancel?

Because women usually change their mind at the last minute and come up with an excuse involving "health or family" lol

She just text me back so let me read it to see if we are for tomorrow

• Author

One small reason why I want to postpone the day is because it's not going to be that warm tomorrow and I like eating outside in the spring and summer.

so of course we will be eating indoors

fitnessfan365

Well depending on who you ask, it still isn't a second date because the first one was a "meet". So this one is the real first date. Haha But congrats on breaking your streak!

Since you like being outside, you could have planned a picnic. Not only is it cheaper which I know would help you out, but a lot of women find the idea of a picnic to be more romantic and fun than being stuck at a table.

• Like 1
  • Author
Well depending on who you ask, it still isn't a second date because the first one was a "meet". So this one is the real first date. Haha But congrats on breaking your streak!

Since you like being outside, you could have planned a picnic. Not only is it cheaper which I know would help you out, but a lot of women find the idea of a picnic to be more romantic and fun than being stuck at a table.

It's going to be CHILLY tomorrow so we will have our jackets on

• Author
Good luck! And also be thankful for a second date; I've rarely been on a first

Well it hasn't happened yet I could wake up tomorrow and get a text saying she is sick or have a family emergency lol

I wore the same pair of shoes to all my first dates for like 4 years straight. Doesn't hurt to surround yourself with stuff and places you associate with success.

One small reason why I want to postpone the day is because it's not going to be that warm tomorrow and I like eating outside in the spring and summer.

so of course we will be eating indoors

OMG don't reschedule a date over weather please!! Stop it! Keep the terrace idea for the 3rd date that's all.

And where is the second date is secondary dear. She will be judging you, not the restaurant.

• Like 1
I am having the hardest time trying to plan this date for tomorrow. Trying to make sure the atmosphere is right along with the restaurant that I select. My last second date was 2011 and it;s showing right now. So don't laugh at me but I decided to go to the exact same place I went to in 2011 on the second date. lol

I mean the place is still there so why not right? But I could be going through all this for nothing and she may cancel or say she is sick so let me text her now and tell her the plans

It's not necessarily about the place. It should be all about you :) You bring your best you and she won't even notice the place.

• Like 1
  • Author
OMG don't reschedule a date over weather please!! Stop it! Keep the terrace idea for the 3rd date that's all.

And where is the second date is secondary dear. She will be judging you, not the restaurant.

I'm not just saying I like eating outside at night time but I know that type of weather is coming.