Guy No 2

Toodaloo

Almost flirted over text last night! :D

I made a joke about him dressing up as a woman and he almost flirted back!

Getting there!!!

I hinted that he would have to flash me his legs before I could make comment about how they would look in tights :laugh:

He did go back to normal almost straight after but there was a teeny tiny hint of flirting! Perhaps he does fancy me!

Baps are coming out tomorrow! He is going to get full load of the puppies at their best! :D New bra and pants are soooo going on!

• Like 5
  • Author
Does he at least laugh at your jokes?

He hasn't up until now but he may be getting there... he was positively jovial last night!

I might get a snog this weekend... Its only taken a month! :laugh:

*Psychs herself up and waggles tongue about to check its still works...*

If all else fails I am driving, so I will just get him drunk so I can take advantage of him!!! :D

• Like 2
Maybe she's still on it. :p

It crossed my mind :-)

It's Sunday afternoon for her, must be an exciting date lol

• Author
Maybe she's still on it. :p

I wish!

Another lovely date with a gorgeous man who the more I see of the more I like him... No 2 really is a great guy! Just as he is....! The more he relaxes and shows his personality the more I enjoy being with him and the more attractive I find him.

The puppies were glorious in their silk/ lace encasing... the posh pants were on but did he see them? NO! :mad:

I know they looked good because and old boy at the bar missed his mouth with his pint as he was staring at them... and he didn't notice till his mate nudged him that he was pouring his pint down his front or that he was staring! Several young chaps stopped talking and looked at me with mouths open... So I must have been doing SOMETHING right! I looked classy but you could see every curve...

FFS What have I got to do to get this man out of his damned pants???!!!

Yet again another quick peck on the lips and thats it! BUT have had a phone call and several texts since and we are going out again next weekend! No flirting, no compliments, he doesn't look anywhere but my face... LOOK MAN I WANT YOU TO LOOK!!!! The whole blinking world is looking apart from the one I want to!!! Do I need to waggle my bottom in his face and say "come get it big boy?"...

At this rate its going to be Christmas 2029 before I get him naked... I need more batteries... heck I need to rewire the "plastic one" to the flipping mains...

• Like 3
  • Author
She's got to come up for air sooner or later ;-)

I have had a long walk in the woods with a friend and her Grand daughter... Fresh air is not my main priority right now... I would really like to "need" some!!!

• Like 2

Why give him all the control??? Aggressive women get what they want. If he gave you a peck, you tell him "That's all I get? Here's a real kiss....."

• Like 1
I wish!

Another lovely date with a gorgeous man who the more I see of the more I like him... No 2 really is a great guy! Just as he is....! The more he relaxes and shows his personality the more I enjoy being with him and the more attractive I find him.

The puppies were glorious in their silk/ lace encasing... the posh pants were on but did he see them? NO! :mad:

I know they looked good because and old boy at the bar missed his mouth with his pint as he was staring at them... and he didn't notice till his mate nudged him that he was pouring his pint down his front or that he was staring! Several young chaps stopped talking and looked at me with mouths open... So I must have been doing SOMETHING right! I looked classy but you could see every curve...

Yet again another quick peck on the lips and thats it! BUT have had a phone call and several texts since and we are going out again next weekend! No flirting, no compliments, he doesn't look anywhere but my face... LOOK MAN I WANT YOU TO LOOK!!!! The whole blinking world is looking apart from the one I want to!!! Do I need to waggle my bottom in his face and say "come get it big boy?"...

At this rate its going to be Christmas 2029 before I get him naked... I need more batteries... heck I need to rewire the "plastic one" to the flipping mains...

Ok, now that I have wiped the tears of laughter off my face lets look at this lol.

Your guy is simply being a gentleman. It must have taken him all of his little self-power to not look and to not drool over you lol. I assure you he noticed EVERY curve! and fantasized about them all night long !!!

My mama always told me: Gaeta, beware of the quiet ones, they're the wildest once the lights are off lol. It does not translate well in English but you get my point!

You got a 3rd date alined already that means a lot!!! He IS into you :-)

• Like 2
I wish!

LOOK MAN I WANT YOU TO LOOK!!!! The whole blinking world is looking apart from the one I want to!!! Do I need to waggle my bottom in his face and say "come get it big boy?"...

Make no mistake---HE WAS LOOKING!!!:p

The puppies and pants have his attention.....

Suduction 101: leave them wanting more...

I'll venture to say it'll be way before 2029 that his pants come off.

Go ahead and buy some batteries, but I'm betting it won't be long before you relegate BOB (Battery Operated Boyfriend) to 2nd team.

Hang in there girl. Won't be long...

In the meantime, go ahead and wiggle that bottom. Two can play the game. :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Edited by lgspot
  • Like 2
  • Author
Why give him all the control??? Aggressive women get what they want. If he gave you a peck, you tell him "That's all I get? Here's a real kiss....."

I am trying but he tends to keep his distance. He is normally about 2ft away at least and unless I go get a spring board and dive at the poor man its not going to happen... I keep working on it...!!!

Your guy is simply being a gentleman. It must have taken him all of his little self-power to not look and to not drool over you lol. I assure you he noticed EVERY curve! and fantasized about them all night long !!!

My mama always told me: Gaeta, beware of the quiet ones, they're the wildest once the lights are off lol. It does not translate well in English but you get my point!

He better not be a gentlemen by the time I get his pants over my shoulder... The poor man will not know whats hit him at this rate and will be running for the hills with me screaming behind him "Come back! I want your willy!!!"...

Or should I say if I ever get his pants off to throw them over my shoulder!

• Like 2
  • Author
I'll venture to say it'll be way before 2029 that his pants come off.

At this rate we should start a sweep stake on when/ if I manage to get his knickers off... (or if the Nuns manage to recruit me first...)

4th Date next weekend...

Its states on his profile he would consider sex between dates 3-5... Lets see if I can hold him to that...

A Freddo bar will be sent to the winner...

• Like 2

Toodaloo, you crack me up ?

Looking forward to hear how the conquest ends!!!

/puts money on the 4th date score!

• Author
Toodaloo, you crack me up ?

Looking forward to hear how the conquest ends!!!

/puts money on the 4th date score!

Darling thats next weekend!

He can't go from quick peck to full blown shagging in one go... if he does it will be a miracle (or rape on my part!)...

Your stake is accepted though!!!

• Like 1
Darling thats next weekend!

He can't go from quick peck to full blown shagging in one go... if he does it will be a miracle (or rape on my part!)...

Your stake is accepted though!!!

I don't know... You know what they say about the quiet ones ;-) maybe there's a churning sea of vast sexual tension just waiting to be loosed upon your waiting bow ;-)

• Author
I don't know... You know what they say about the quiet ones ;-) maybe there's a churning sea of vast sexual tension just waiting to be loosed upon your waiting bow ;-)

Perhaps we should start a second sweep stake for when I get arrested for molesting the man as well... :confused:

• Like 2
No flirting, no compliments, he doesn't look anywhere but my face... LOOK MAN I WANT YOU TO LOOK!!!!

He was probably thinking "she's making it really hard to keep looking at her face".

"oohhh......should i say that? Better not, might come across as a bit sleazy, don't want to scare her away"

He's probably doing some serious mental gymnastics right now.

Good luck to you.

As a guy, go get him. Jump on him. Be aggressive. If we're trying to be too much of a "gentleman" and letting the head up here override the head down there, that'll get us to start thinking with the "right" one.

• Like 1
Perhaps we should start a second sweep stake for when I get arrested for molesting the man as well... :confused:

Maybe he's just looking for a reason to let himself go :-)

The way he's behaving makes him seem he's really struggling "not to screw up".

In any case, I wish you the best :-D

Toods - I dunno if this helps but i remember a second date with one of my past flames. We were about 5 hours into it and having beers watching a football game. I was telling her about a friend of mine who has been on 10 dates with a guy and all he had done was kiss her. My date put her drink down, turned to me and said "Mrin, just so we're real clear here, if we have our 4th date and it doesn't involve sex, there won't be a 5th". Which that she picked up her drink and returned to watching the game.

Love that. She owned her sexuality and sure enough, the 4th date was FREAKING GOOD!

Edited by Mrin
  • Like 2
  • Author

Right well. We were talking last night and he wanted to go out for another meal...

Blow that thought I - While thoroughly enjoyable it will be another evening with me trying to hear what he is saying over a babble of over excitable families... lovers etc... *Damn I wish we could be classed as over excitable lovers*

So I said "Its going to be raining, I know you don't like the rain, so how about you come over, we stick on a film, open a bottle of something cheeky and make up our own cheese board"...

The silence was deafening... You could hear butterflies take flight in Bangladesh...

Then "Oh yes that sounds great - I could bring a pizza or something and we could chill out".

Phew.

Now I need to sit him on that sofa and get some tender touches in there some how...

I'll get the dogs to pin him down... Mind you they can be brash so are more likely to get tongue action than I am!

My best knickers are going to be worn out before anyone sees them at this rate!

• Like 5

Make sure you have lots of alcohol available lol Well not too much you still want him to be functional right ! ;)

• Like 3
Right well. We were talking last night and he wanted to go out for another meal...

Blow that thought I - While thoroughly enjoyable it will be another evening with me trying to hear what he is saying over a babble of over excitable families... lovers etc... *Damn I wish we could be classed as over excitable lovers*

So I said "Its going to be raining, I know you don't like the rain, so how about you come over, we stick on a film, open a bottle of something cheeky and make up our own cheese board"...

The silence was deafening... You could hear butterflies take flight in Bangladesh...

Then "Oh yes that sounds great - I could bring a pizza or something and we could chill out".

Phew.

Now I need to sit him on that sofa and get some tender touches in there some how...

I'll get the dogs to pin him down... Mind you they can be brash so are more likely to get tongue action than I am!

My best knickers are going to be worn out before anyone sees them at this rate!

Your best Wednesday knickers i hope!