Attracted to a colleague from work

As my title says, i begin to fall in love with my younger colleague. He is next to me and we talk all the time and get along really well. He is an intern and 3 years younger than me but I feel really attracted to him and I think the feeling is both-sided.

He will finish his internship in two months.

I want to show him in a very obvious way that I like him but the others must not notice. We are never alone because we are in an open space.

I want Him to make the first move (if he is interested) because I am an employee in this company and do not want to have any problems.

I am 27 and he is 24 and I know that the difference might be big but I can't help it, it's pure chemistry...

So any advice?

Thanks a lot!

Ps: I almost pray that he sees this mail :))

Hi Liove,

I really have to say I know the feeling. Its amazing, a work relationship is exciting and feels as though it ticks all of the boxes.

I want to give you my honest...I was in a relationship with a colleague from work (albeit from a different office) and it was amazing..

But....

When we broke up, it was one of the most traumatic experiences of my life and the hardest thing I've ever dealt with. Constant reminders of her set me back and I struggled for over a year. Please take things slowly and ensure you are 100% doing the right thing.

Best wishes

Michael x

Three years is not that much older then him.

Ask him to go out to get lunch with you then while at lunch tell him that you want to date him and see if he feels the same about you.

My mom met my dad at work.

An Aunt met my uncle at work.

Both marriages lasted 50+ years.

I met my wife commuting to work on the RR.

A friend met his wife at work.

Edited by road

I'd wait as long as you can, maybe he will ask you out... and if he's doing the asking, you don't have to risk rejection. Plus, crushes grow over time... the more he likes you, the less you can do wrong.

If he does not ask you out, just before his two months are up, hand him a piece of paper/card with your number on it.

deathandtaxes

Why WAIT for him to make the first move? Why not suggest getting some drinks after work?

In the meantime, enjoy being work spouses.

• Author

you can imagine that i will definitely write to him when he will finish his internship.

but i cannot wait for another 2 months and i cannot tell him to go out to lunch together it will be ytoo awkard and too obvious.

i have his number but icannot send him any text like that...

besides, i am not entirely sure he is intersted ..

so do you have any other ideas? less obivous?

thanks a lot!