7 months no date still

Fancypantsy

Fancypantsy

So about 7 months a go I met a guy, we hit off well, he invited me to a house in which he claims is his aunt's house (lie that's his baby mother house) anyways he denies it so I let it go. When I met him he had a job then shortly after that he lost his job. He started to borrow money from me and I gave it to him no big deal I understand....then he found a little job and promise he would take me out....still no date, something always came up (he doesn't pay rent, car payment, nothing just his daughter daycare) in the meantime he is still begging money, even asked me to buy him an outfit to go to a party....anyways, we still got along for the most part and sex was amazing. He's funny and caring at the same time too so he won my heart there. He then got another job and promised to do something special for me again nothing, now I'm frustrated, we fight about it all the time, I tell him he doesn't have to do anything big just cook a meal for me go down by the beach something, still nothing he's always have something to do. He lives with a family friend and he basically drive them around all day. Anyways, his baby mother lives down the street from me and every time he comes to pick up his daughter he never takes a trip to see me. I was in the hospital he never came to see me. He keeps saying how much he loves me and care about me but doesn't do anything to show he appreciates me. I care about him and he's a sweet guy but I want to feel special, I've done so much for him and nothing in return....he lies about every little thing he doesn't talk to me when he's at his baby mother house in which he goes over there to hang out even when she or the daughter is not home....he denies that too....how should I proceed with this situation

Dump his ass. What makes yo think you are his GF? All he is doing is using you as a booty call, and empties your wallet. Hun you can't buy a man's heart. You have no self respect if you let this guy continue to lead you on. He isn't a sweet guy, he is a con artist. You were ripe for the picking, gullible, and vulnerable.

Here's a tip, never go by what they say to you, go by their actions. His actions speaks volumes. And no you can't change this, he will always be the slimy dog that he is and not give back.

Cut him off, cut your losses with the money and move on.

• Like 1

He's using you for your money. Dump him and find someone who wants you for you and not what you can do for them.

saladfingers

I didn't even get halfway through your post before I knew what to say.

This guy is milking you - money, sex, attention...and he's not buying you anything or taking you out because what guy is going to pamper a girl if he's already reaping the benefits as if he had?

And yes probably still in love with his "baby mama".

Dump him of course! He doesn't love you or do anything useful for you. He lies. The sex is good and that's about all there is for you in this relationship. If that's all you need, then carry on putting up with his poor behaviour, but if you want a proper relationship you need a decent guy.

Wow, I have had so many cases of women doing this to friends of mine, but I guess it happens on either side of the gender divide. He is using you plain and simple.

The lie at the start was a big red flag. Everything since has been him using you.

Dump him, and do it quickly. And work on yourself to see why you accept such horrible treatement.

Practice tough love and cut off sex. Then, when he asks you, "What's wrong"?, he'll be ready to really listen and change. For best results, it has to be their own idea.

Women need romance like flowers need the rain.