what is going through her head

alexwood

went on a date had a good tim but the next week she told me she met someone else. hadnt talked to her since then (2 weeks)

she texted me last night at 130 am, she was drunk and asked if i worked tomorrow. i said no and she asked if i wanted to come to her place

i said sure

she said she would text me when she left the bar with her friends

i waited for 4 mins and fell asleep at 2:15 am and at 2:30 am she was tetxing me telling me to come over (she lives 30 misn away)

of course i was asleep :/

what is going on?

It didn't work out with other guy after a few dates and so she has come back to you because she liked you...

Talk to her when she is sober...

ExpatInItaly

She isn't seeing the other guy anymore, got drunk and felt a bit lonely. So she texted you to see if you were still interested. Don't take her seriously unless and until she invites you to meet when she is sober.

• Like 1
theseaofred1982

She's testing the water and having fun with her life. She's not ready to be serious, I'm not saying you are, but at the moment she's still trying to figure out who will be her number one. Leave the door cracked for her to come in and out and have FUN with it, just don't make her your number one priority either. As long as she knows you have options, she'll be the one chasing for your time.

If she told you she met someone else while she was dating you, she's not serious about you.

• Author

she said shes dating someone casually but nothing serious and she wants to meet up this week

hmmmm

I_Give_Up67

It sounds like she wants you to be her doormat and or her fallback guy. If you want to see her casually then go for it. But if you are expecting something more seriously, then she is not the one.

She has already left you high and dry once before. If she really connected with you the first time, she would not have started dating another guy.

ExpatInItaly
she said shes dating someone casually but nothing serious and she wants to meet up this week

hmmmm

Depends. Do you like being considered Plan B? If not, then say no. This isn't complicated.