reading women

fred123

What if a girl messages you all the time? Like you send 100 messages a day on facebook or text like a text convo etc.

She messages and intiates and you talk all day every day. Are u friends? Is she interested? Why else will girls do this? Do they do this to their guy friends?

You won't know until you make a major move.... such as ask for her telephone number, and after that, call her and ask her for a date.

Talk is cheap but actions scream.

It depends on what she is saying in those messages. If a girl is interested, she may text a lot but she will definitely want to see you in person as well. If not, she will be fine with a text relationship. There are days that my best guy friend and I message each other nonstop, sometimes talking about important stuff and sometimes talking about nothing. But we live about thirty minutes apart so hardly ever make plans to see each other since we are keeping in touch by phone and text just fine.

What if a girl messages you all the time? Like you send 100 messages a day on facebook or text like a text convo etc.

She messages and intiates and you talk all day every day. Are u friends? Is she interested? Why else will girls do this? Do they do this to their guy friends?

only meeting in real life will tell

Do you ever talk on the phone or in person?

I can't imagine 100 text from a person in a single day. After 5, I call and have a conversation.

• Author

She lives far away. We havent met on a dating site so it cant be implied we are looking to date even though i like her and would defintely want to!

She lives far away. We havent met on a dating site so it cant be implied we are looking to date even though i like her and would defintely want to!

how can you "like" someone you haven't met or spent time with??

Are you out of your mind? It's not 100 texts from one person without a response. it's a back and forth conversation. i text a lot partly because girls almost never answer their phones.

I was talking about OP though who said she initiates the contact. I would say the people sending 100 texts a day (or if you like, 50 each back and forth) are out of their minds.

• Like 1
  • Author

She told me she liked me a lot. But we havnt met yet so what does that mean?

Iv seen my friends do this before and message loads. Girls do this as you can see

If the messages get sexual then yes, but if she just jibber jabbers about what funny thing happened with her friend... then you are in the friends zone.