whyd he do this?

krista28

so id been talking to a guy for about a month pn tinder. We finally decided to hangout. We had a good time and everything went well. He said he wanted to see me again and we kept in touch after we went on our date. He slowly grew less attentive and interested over time. He is busy fishing every weekend fishing and said he wouldn't come down since we live far apart....I feel so disappointed. ..and angry that he led me on...what should I do now...

Forget about it, move on. Realise that Tinder is a hookup app. If you did have sex with him, he got what he wanted goodbye. If you didn't have sex with him, he didn't get what he wanted, goodbye. He's fishing alright, just not for cold things in water.

• Like 1
  • Author

nope I didnt sleep with him...and the funny thing is he was texting me for quite awhile until a few days ago...I may have called too much or been too needy I am not sure.

Tinder is a hookup site. It's not the ideal place to meet someone who is looking for a relationship.

Some guys (and girls) are like that. Into you one minute, and then off to the next. Just remind yourself you deserve better, someone that will be attentive and reciprocate the affection you give them. He's out there, but you won't find him if you stay hung up on this loser.

nope I didnt sleep with him...and the funny thing is he was texting me for quite awhile until a few days ago...I may have called too much or been too needy I am not sure.

If you think you may have called to much or been too needy, then there is a good chance you called too much and were too needy. I'm totally against playing games and playing hard to get, but I am all for having enough of a life that you actually are kind of hard to get.

The OP's story in food:

So about a month ago I was walking down the street and I was reall hungry. I saw this In -n- Out Burger. I went in and got in line. The guy behind the counter was really nice and helped me with my order. I was really hungry so I ordered a double double animal style. It was f***ing incredible. I mean that guy must really have cared about me to make me something so special and not on the menu. It has to be our "thing". But I have to tell you, every time I go back there and order it, it is like he doesn't even know me. What happened to our "thing". And the other day I saw someone else eating a double double animal style. I am so confused. Why would he give that other person our thing?

Edited by Mrin
mortensorchid

What you should do? Move on. It ain't gonna happen for whatever reason. Don't blame yourself, it's just how it is.

• Author
If you think you may have called to much or been too needy, then there is a good chance you called too much and were too needy. I'm totally against playing games and playing hard to get, but I am all for having enough of a life that you actually are kind of hard to get.

I appreciate the comment.... I think this may have been it..unfortunately its kind of irreversable. I guess games sometimes are necessary...but I blew it......oh welll...next.

Oh my, I go fishing every weekend! But I don't "do" long distance relationships. Thank goodness this post is not about me! Whew, that was close :D

Seriously, you don't have a foundation for a relationship with a guy until you've been dating 7 weeks.

Either way...we used to talk every day....we now do not speak at all...really sucks.

That's b/c texting and chatting online isn't real life.

What happens 9 times out of 10 is this. You meet a person via some online site, you have good conversation for a week, maybe more, you finally make plans to meet up, you meet that person, and there's no connection. You never hear from that person again.

• Author

But there was a connect ion a good one we even wanted to make it work...but I guess he got scared off ....won't answer me at all...