she likes me but ignores my texts

zachsack

Look here for her clues: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/522579-these-definite-clues-she-likes-me

After that, I decided t get her contact information. But, I never got the chance. I requested to follow her on IG, which she told me that she hasn't been on for a long time (which is true) and that night she accepted my follow request. And my cousin gave me her Kik. I texted her and said my greetings and told her where I got her Kik. And she left me on a solid D (which means she opened the app but not my message). I called her out (in a friendly way) and she left me on a solid D again. I didn't try to text her again fearing it'll make me seem needy. Why does she do this? What did I do wrong?

Also, I heard about girls doing this because they want to play "hard-to-get". Or their shy, or waiting for me to make my move. If this is the case, how should I approach it?

Thanks.

P.S. I don't have her number because apparently her phone is deactivated. But thats still unconfirmed.

fitnessfan365

Haha.. Sorry man. You're in major denial. This is a woman that you don't know, that has never spent any time with you whatsoever. So what exactly are you basing your theory that she likes you on? The fact that she doesn't respond to you, means she doesn't like you. It would be one thing if you guys kept going out on dates, having sex regularly, etc.. Then she's just telling you in her own way that she hates to text. But sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one. She isn't responding because she doesn't want to talk to you.

Edited by fitnessfan365
  • Author
Haha.. Sorry man. You're in major denial. This is a woman that you don't know, that has never spent any time with you whatsoever. So what exactly are you basing your theory that she likes you on? The fact that she doesn't respond to you, means she doesn't like you. It would be one thing if you guys kept going out on dates, having sex regularly, etc.. Then she's just telling you in her own way that she hates to text. But sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one. She isn't responding because she doesn't want to talk to you.

Did you read the post that I linked? This is a new girl I MET. Its only been like 2 weeks.