Trying to get in touch with girl

trackstar16

trackstar16

This is pretty long but important...

so last night me and a few friends met a few girls and hung out with them. Everyone runs track and field in both groups. The only thing is that they all live 15 miles away and go to different high schools. We end up getting some dinner at in n out and drive to a park. We start a game of truth or dare. The game is kind of dull at first but it ramps up pretty fast. I am chosen by one of the girls and I say dare. The dare was to touch someone else's tongue with my tounge And I could choose whoever I wanted. One of my friends suggested that I choose this one girl (I don't wish to specify) and after about 5 minutes we agree to do the dare. It was weird because I don't normally do things like this. (I'm a junior and she is a sophomore) so the game keeps going and eventually I'm called again to kiss the same girl for 3 seconds. I agree after about 5 minutes and we kiss. This is where the problem comes... After I went home that night, I felt something for her but she lives far away for a relationship and I don't have a license yet. (I'm about to get my license in about 2 or 3 weeks) another problem is that I would love to con5act her but she has no social media and I think it would be award to ask a friend for her number and start texting her out of the blue. The only thing she does have is snapchat and I do have her username but I don't want to do anything without someone else's advice first. I just want to contact her and maybe get a relationship going but not get put in the friend zone.

Thank you for reading this long question please consider helping me

No.

Stop.

You can't start a relationship with someone you don't know just because you have shared saliva.

Just slow down and wait until you actually meet someone and have shared interests. When that happens, you will have something to talk about and build a relationship on other than a late-night game that the girl undoubtedly regrets at this time.

If you contact her, she will probably be creeped out.

If there are any events coming up where her school plays yours in any sport, show up. Hopefully you will run into her again. This time you can talk, possibly exchange contact info & then see where things go.