does he like me?

lv123_go

Hey Guys,

I am confused.

I live in LA and couple weeks ago I went to LA to visit my friends. And as I am single they tried to match me with their friend. He is really nice, cute,polite. I stayed in Vegas for 4 days only, everything was perfect. We were cuddling, holding hands, kissing. But of course none of us talked about what is going to happen next.

Anyways, now I am back home. We text to each other. I am kind of scared to text him often (do not want to seem pushy).

But what confuses me he calls me "hun" , "babe"... I dont know how to respond to this...cos usually when I call someone "hun or babe" he is my bf ...

So am I complicating the situation or it is just all normal?

Welcome to LS :)

I presume you live somewhere other than in LA and were visiting friends in LA, met this guy and are now back home....correct if I misunderstand.

Sounds like he turned into a keyboard Romeo. Any plans to meet up again?

• Author
Welcome to LS :)

I presume you live somewhere other than in LA and were visiting friends in LA, met this guy and are now back home....correct if I misunderstand.

Sounds like he turned into a keyboard Romeo. Any plans to meet up again?

Thank you :)

I live in LA(but I am from Turkey), moved to USA 3 years ago. Well he said he really wants to come in April. but we never talked about it again. He just said "we will figure it out" and closed the topic.

Thanks for clarifying....

Since it's practically cheaper for one to fly to/from LA and Vegas than it is for me to drive to town, the distance isn't a factor at all. However, it is common in my experience, having been to Vegas a lot and having friends there in the past, that what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas. This means that there are always new adventures since Vegas is the king of transitory tourist cities and new opportunities fly into town every day.

Bottom line: He knows where you live (LA) and how to get in touch with you. It's easy enough to pop over in the morning, spend the day and pop back on the late night flight. People do it all the time. If you'd like that, facilitate it in your contacts, keeping it light and flirtatious.

• Author

Yes, I see what you mean. But there are couple things that worry me ...

Like he can text me in the morning, I do reply him back and he responds to my text in like 3-4 hours. Sometimes he responds in 2 days.

And there is always smth like "babe, sweetheart, hun". And I am like "WTH is going on?!"