Does he have feelings for me or is he just being a friend?

Scorpianpr1nc355

Scorpianpr1nc355

There's this guy that I work with, we've known each other for around 2 years. I've kind of had a crush on him for a little while. I don't believe he likes me cause he said he currently wasn't into asian girls and I am asian so I figured there's no chance. But the other day we were out to lunch with another coworker and our coworker brought up the fact that I was texting a new guy. The guy that I like was kind of surprised and kept on asking to see how this guy looked like. He commented that the guy looked like a typical nerdy asian guy. He was later joking around, I'm assuming, saying that he should be there when I met up with the new guy just to keep an eye out in case I needed to get out of the date. Now just to be clear we don't hanging out outside of work so I thought this was weird, but I laughed it off assuming he was kidding. My other coworker was also talking about a guy that she was had been talking to, he asked her how he looked like, but never mentioning going anywhere with her. Now he's not really talking to me, not ignoring me, just not really talking to me. What's going on?

It doesn't really sound like much of anything's going on, beyond possibly some general curiosity. If you want to look for further clues, tweak him a little and see how he reacts. If he says "hm?" you've got your answer. If he gets amped up, you've got your answer too. :)