Does she like me? And is it too early?

zachsack

So, I started talking to this girl. And, she seems to latch on pretty quick. She’s always talking to me happily, or jokingly. And she acts so much more different around me than other people.

The first day, we were working on a characterization unit in drama, and she would not back off, like literally every 15 minutes she was calling my name. Maybe it was part of her “character” we had to show. But who knows? After class ended, I was walking out and she called me name and said that she knew where I sat at lunch and she was going to join me. Then I asked her to join the lunch line with me and at first, she agreed, and then she went all shy and walked away. When I sat down to eat, she wasn’t there. So I went to a different table (I had to do something) and just ate my lunch there. Then, when lunch ended, she came up to me and asked where I was, and that she wanted to sit by me but I wasn’t there. I told her that I had to do something and I moved. Afterwards, we just walked to class and said bye.

The next day, she was all happy to see me, and thats when I noticed she acted a lot differently around me than others. Around other guys, she did not talk, or when she did, it was usually like a short sentence or one word. But when she talks to me, shes always smiling and talking in long sentences, also her “shy” behavior disappears and she becomes a totally different person, like she uses curse words, and jokes around. Like when she asked for a high five, and ended up flicking me off, we laughed it off and she pretended she was all innocent.

Today, it was same, we joked and laughed. But, then some other guy that other people think she likes started talking to her. Until one of her friends came over and said “why don’t you leave her alone, shes out of your league”. And then she just started to look at me and blush. And when people asked her if she and the other guy were something, she defiantly said no. Then she asked me “be my bodyguard?”. Apparently, other people heard it and think that me and her were something. This time, she blushed really red and didn’t deny it and just kept smiling and blushing. Then it was time to go to lunch, this time I made it up and sat next to her, which she seem to enjoy. After lunch was over, we just went our ways and said bye.

Its pretty obvious that she enjoys my company. And I enjoy hers, but I feel like 3 days of talking isn’t a sufficient amount of time to make that decision. I don’t even have her number yet. What I want to know is, does she likes me? When should I ask her out? How should I do it? She doesn’t seem to be very socially active, or maybe her parents are strict and only allow weekends, I requested to follow her on IG 3 days ago, and she hasn’t answered. But I want to try to get in contact with her so we can stay in touch over Spring Break, which starts Friday.