had a first date. she interested?

jittersondate

jittersondate

met at starbucks and sat there and talked for like oh,4 hours then went toa local burger place (steak and shake) and was there for about 90 minutes.

we just sat and talked.

she seemed somewhat interested but you never know with women

we made plans for thursday to hang out

her texting is kinda eh today but shes been working so i havent been texting her to much

she said on the date she isnt wanting to jump into anything but just dating and see whats out there beofre she jumps into anything

she said she had let a guy down friday night saying she was just seeing whts out there but was just letting him off easily. she said she wanst doing that to me though since we had been together for like 5 hours and she actually ended up not meeting her friends like she had planned to at 8 because she was having a good time with me and kept wanting to talk

so i guess shes interested but women are so fickle i dont know where to go from here i dont wanna end up n the friend zone

met at starbucks and sat there and talked for like oh,4 hours then went toa local burger place (steak and shake) and was there for about 90 minutes.

we just sat and talked.

she seemed somewhat interested but you never know with women

we made plans for thursday to hang out

her texting is kinda eh today but shes been working so i havent been texting her to much

she said on the date she isnt wanting to jump into anything but just dating and see whats out there beofre she jumps into anything

she said she had let a guy down friday night saying she was just seeing whts out there but was just letting him off easily. she said she wanst doing that to me though since we had been together for like 5 hours and she actually ended up not meeting her friends like she had planned to at 8 because she was having a good time with me and kept wanting to talk

so i guess shes interested but women are so fickle i dont know where to go from here i dont wanna end up n the friend zone

Don't text so much between dates, esp if you've only been on 1. Just play it cool and wait til Thursday. An occasional nudge here and there every few days is OK, but if the ball is in her court wait until she responds, and don't respond right away or act needy.

Good luck.