Whats going on here?

Ok i want to start by saying i am typing this from a phone so forgive me if i have any errors so i have been dating a girl for 6 months we were doing fine until i let my past come back and i believe she doesn't trust me but anyhow what happen was i was suppose to pick up something for my friend come to find out it was something(marijuana) for him to sell(i was to be a dealer but im not anymore) I didn't know that he stole it and yes that was foolish not to ask why does he have such large amount but o well the next day me and my friend gets really injuried he gets stabbed up and i get jumped (we are both ok now) but my girlfriend told me not to do that and yes i messed up i know but it seems like ever since that situation happened we haven't been the same all we do is argue ,she never wants to talk,always busy with school,she not lovey dovey anymore like whats goi g on i know i have to get her trust back but how am i if she continues in this way and this situation is only getting worst than she found out i had a convo with my ex she told me she got mad cuz i didnt tell her we spoke remind u we didnt really speak (me and my girl) that day we just had a quick convo ,but i know the situation with me getting jumped is the main reason i even tried talking about it she doesn't change ,as i said i know she i messed up ,but dam is it this bad,?like im tryna understand what i could at least attempt to do before i call quits any advice (sorry im on my phone )

There isn't much I haven't done, but there was no time in my life that someone being stupid and careless didn't make me want to get them out of my life. You were reckless. The way I see it, the only possible way to come back from being regarded as unreliable, irresponsible and reckless is if you dumped any and all friends and habits that got you into that mess.

• Like 1

My advice is stop trolling on the internet and get a life instead. Oh, you're serious? Well then maybe not hanging out with people who get 'stabbed up' is a good start.

• Like 1
  • Author

Mhm i already spoke to those friends and told her i am done with that life.I told my friends that life is behind me now for good and they understand

• Like 1

You can't ever bring them around because they haven't changed. I'm glad you told them you're out, but she isn't going to want them anywhere around you or her.

• Like 1
Strength in Healing

Was this before or after you attended Ivy League college my good sir?

You need to associate with a better class of person.

If you associate with losers, you become one.

Tidy your life up, and set some positive and realistic goals.

• Author
You need to associate with a better class of person.

If you associate with losers, you become one.

Tidy your life up, and set some positive and realistic goals.

Started doing that my friend, those friends are long gone haven't spoke to them since then ,been about 3 weeks so far i ignore their calls and all that,but this she doesn't seem wants to bother with me . We hardly talk anymore ,idk anything in her life , and all of sudden she is always busy

Edited by Lingo1
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

bump / Update

So we broke up and she said there no way we are going get back together , and that she is concentrating on school now so anyone can help me with first step too moving on