Found the perfect girl online and poof!

towardthefuture

towardthefuture

There's not really any point to this thread. Just kind of a little vent. Totally found the perfect girl for me right now on Monday. Sent her a quick little casual message. She checks out my profile a few times through the night, I'm thinking great there's some sign of interest, she'll probably message me during the night after I go to sleep or tomorrow. Next day I have a super busy day all day....... come home and poof! Profile deleted. Not blocked. Just poof, nothing to do with me, I can tell when it's a block.

Nothing to feel bad over or anything, I'm just kind of kicking myself. I tried to play it cool, I probably should have sent another message the next day. Not a freaky message like "OMG you're the most amazing person I've found on okc", but maybe something a little more indicative of my interest. Or maybe I did everything right and it went poof anyway.

This girl was sooo perfect for me. And not 'perfect' as in like Kate Upton and it's a big fantasy, perfect like, she's in my attractiveness range, lots of similar interests, I think she's very cute but in an untraditional way that adds on a few numbers to her 'score'. Only thing was she lives in the super rich part of town, but had a pretty humble job that's comparable to my job. Seemed very sunny and gave me a really good vibe.

Okay so that's my tragic story of the one who got away on okc. Plenty of fish in the sea.... wish I could've had a conversation with this particular, very compatible seeming person.

My last profile I deleted I didn't respond to a couple of messages. There was no point.

As it is OKCupid I would suggest one of the following probably happened.

1. She got fed up with lots of blokes sending rude messages or seeing half naked photos

2. She found someone, they are now dating so she has taken down her profile

3. she was lying and you caught her out

4. She had other ideas...

I know it sucks. I had a great guy messaging me etc. He was fab and from what I could tell very interested. Then nothing poof and gone.

It happens to us all. Chin up chook. Keep going.

• Like 2