I want my friends girlfriend.

Corduroy

So I had a thing for this girl, but I didn't know she was dating one of my friends. They've been going out for the past month, and I know they've been having problems. Today he posted a picture online of him burning her picture.

Then all the sudden the girl comments on one of my pictures tonight, we've never actually spoke to each other just met acquaintances. Just think it's weird all this happened in one day.

I want to talk to her but I'm not sure what's going on with them. Should I make a move & go behind his back? He always want's to hang out but I blow him off all the time too.

If you like her so so much I would say got for it. But if you just sorta like her cuz she's attractive and all that, I'd say no. Not worth it. It's risky, really not an ideal situation where you meet your future SO and it's extra important in this case to observe the girl and find out if she's decent.

Say if she starts to get close to you while she's still with him (doesn't matter they fight or not,as long as they didn't break up) then you should think twice about her integrity. Also if she chooses to be with you and dumps your friend very soon, you might also wanna think twice do you want a girl who changes her mind like a switch. What if she met another guy who's taller darker and hotter than you, right?

So basically if she's ever a great girl, you wouldn't be able to get her any time soon.

Dude law. Him or her. Not both. You need to be prepare to have him as an enemy if you get with her any time soon.

• Like 6
fitnessfan365

Do you really want to date a woman that made your friend want to burn her picture? A woman like that has to be nothing but trouble. I mean I've had some rough break ups. But never to the point, where I'd want to burn her picture. Makes you wonder what type of woman would make a guy want to do that. Plus, the guy code exits for a reason. You should never snake a friend's ex. That is just poor taste.

Edited by fitnessfan365

Yeah, probably the heat of passion is not the time to make a move. These two are presently hating on each other, tomorrow they might be in the sack again. Who knows. In any case, you don't want her 5 secs after a breakup. You want her once she's fully over it and available to be with you, and choosing you because she likes you. Not because she wants to piss off her ex-bf. If that's even what she has in mind. Take it slow, watch the drama unfold fully first

Do you really want to date a woman that made your friend want to burn her picture? A woman like that has to be nothing but trouble. I mean I've had some rough break ups. But never to the point, where I'd want to burn her picture. Makes you wonder what type of woman would make a guy want to do that. Plus, the guy code exits for a reason. You should never snake a friend's ex. That is just poor taste.

What makes you so sure HE wasn't the a-hole? And she responded accordingly by telling him where to go.....which pissed him off, thus burning her picture?

I mean what kind of person burns a picture of his girlfriend on social media... for the world to see? Privately fine..but on line?

That should tell you something about him, right there... which isn't good!

But in your mind, the girl is automatically the bad seed?? Without first finding out the details?

What's that about? :p

• Like 2
So I had a thing for this girl, but I didn't know she was dating one of my friends. They've been going out for the past month, and I know they've been having problems. Today he posted a picture online of him burning her picture.

Then all the sudden the girl comments on one of my pictures tonight, we've never actually spoke to each other just met acquaintances. Just think it's weird all this happened in one day.

I want to talk to her but I'm not sure what's going on with them. Should I make a move & go behind his back? He always want's to hang out but I blow him off all the time too.

DON'T.

This just might be their foreplay and they're on the verge of getting back together and having hot sweaty monkey sex.

Do yourself a huge favor and go find another girl. Don't get in the middle of their dysfunction until they've been split up for a long time and you ask him if he minds you smashing.

If you want to be friends with this guy going forward, don't do it, because he's going to hate you.

And I echo fitnessfan.... why is the guy she was dating burning her picture? If the guy's bad, she makes decisions, she choose him... or she's bad. Either way, she's not the catch of the day.

How close are you & him? As others have said, this will forever ruin your friendship. Is she worth that? Are you sure?

Something is really off about their relationship. One of them is clearly bonkers because if they have only been dating one month, what could possibly have happened to cause the kind of hate to burn the photos? That is messed up.

Before your buddy started dating her one month ago, did he know you liked her? If he did, it seems kind of wrong for him to have gone after her. If he did know & you want to pursue her now, I think all bets are off. If he didn't know & you respect him, I'd talk to him before approaching her. You may still lose him as a friend but at least you will have your ethics. You may also learn that she's psycho or he is. Again, I'm hung up on how much animosity seems to have been generated after a mere 30 day relationship.

You don't go after a friend's girlfriend or the ex-girlfriend.

It should be a golden rule among good buddies. I've seen friendships destroyed all because a woman was involved who was supposed to be off limits.

Be careful.

Strength in Healing

If she's willing to do it with you she's willing to it to you.

And it sounds like you deserve it. Thank God I'm not afflicted with your friendship.

fitnessfan365
What makes you so sure HE wasn't the a-hole? And she responded accordingly by telling him where to go.....which pissed him off, thus burning her picture?

I mean what kind of person burns a picture of his girlfriend on social media... for the world to see? Privately fine..but on line?

That should tell you something about him, right there... which isn't good!

But in your mind, the girl is automatically the bad seed?? Without first finding out the details?

What's that about? :p

Haha.. Think about it Katie. A guy treats a woman like crap, and then to punish himself he burns her picture? Not very likely. Burning a picture is an obvious reaction to someone else's behavior. :D

It's what you do when you want to purge yourself of someone else's existence.

The key here is to not get involved for at least a few weeks because the dust hasn't even settled yet. She is likely just trying to make him jealous by reaching out to his friend (you) and nothing more. They could reunite, but you can already tell it's going to be messy for awhile, so hang back for at least a few weeks or months and by then you may have heard some things about what she's really like too and decide if it's worth pissing your friend off.

• Like 1
PinkElephants

If she'll leave him for you then she'll leave you for someone else. Plus her commenting on your pictures out of spite means she's immature and still completely invested in him. That was an attack on him, not interest in you.

If you want to a backstabbing snake make a move. If you feel that friendship and loyalty mean something then leave her alone.

Haha.. Think about it Katie. A guy treats a woman like crap, and then to punish himself he burns her picture? Not very likely. Burning a picture is an obvious reaction to someone else's behavior. :D

It's what you do when you want to purge yourself of someone else's existence.

ff, read my post again.

He "was" reacting to HER behavior. When she told him to f*ck off and dumped his ass for treating her like crap!

You must've missed that part in my post. Which seems to be a regulat thing with you lately. :):p

ff, read my post again.

He "was" reacting to HER behavior. When she told him to f*ck off and dumped his ass for treating her like crap!

You must've missed that part in my post. Which seems to be a regulat thing with you lately. :):p

^^ Which *could* have been what happened...

Point is we just don't know the details...so for you to automatically assume his girlfriend is the bad seed...is well, rather presumptuous of you....to say the least.