why do some guys LIE SO MUCH?

GoldenGirl2015

GoldenGirl2015

Like why lie to a girl, telling her that you're going to actually start to make even a small effort to show her that you're as interested in her as she is in you KNOWING you're not. AFTER she had already moved on. Why can't a grown man stick to his words even once. This guy has nothing really going for himself, yet he swears he's the best thing walking. He doesn't have custody of any of his kids, doesn't have a apartment and uses other people car to get around. I'm disgusted that I even had anything to do with a guy like that. His whole life is a lie.

Cause there are not a bunch of men around. Being secure, putting all cards on table, thoughts words and actions all being the same...is very difficult for boys.

• Like 3
Like why lie to a girl, telling her that you're going to actually start to make even a small effort to show her that you're as interested in her as she is in you KNOWING you're not. AFTER she had already moved on. Why can't a grown man stick to his words even once. This guy has nothing really going for himself, yet he swears he's the best thing walking. He doesn't have custody of any of his kids, doesn't have a apartment and uses other people car to get around. I'm disgusted that I even had anything to do with a guy like that. His whole life is a lie.

Because guys are as*holes! Plain and simple. But not all of us!

• Like 2
  • Author
GoldenGirl2015
Because guys are as*holes! Plain and simple. But not all of us!

Yes! Can't even take a girl out for a couple darn hours for drinks. Then goes as far as to say he loves me, but I can count on one hand how many times I've seen him since he told me that. Once.

Well take what you learned from this and do not let it happen again.

Woman need to stop picking losers and find good men

Sorry to say but if woman keep on dating losers after loser at some point it is on you.

I do not feel sorry for woman that date losers and wonder why she can't find a good guy. For example if a female daring the same loser guys and she 30 she deserves it.

• Like 3

Yep, words are cheap. And once you catch them in a lie, there's more coming. Just like you've done noticing his words don't match his situation in life, be observant and pay more attention to actions. They lie to get what they want without having to be responsible for anything.

• Like 4
  • Author
GoldenGirl2015
Yep, words are cheap. And once you catch them in a lie, there's more coming. Just like you've done noticing his words don't match his situation in life, be observant and pay more attention to actions. They lie to get what they want without having to be responsible for anything.

You're so right and thank you guys for all your answers. I have been WAY more observant this time around instead of turning a blind eye to certain things about him like I used to. The guy is in his 30's you'll think by now he'll have his **** together or at least be trying to instead of thinking he's too good to work a 9-5 like the rest of us. I've also noticed that he only attempts to see me when he's bored and got nothing else to do. Idk I was just kicking myself for even believing his lies. Thinking he had changed. I'll live and learn! Thanks again everyone

• Like 2

Because most men cant find a woman who they are really into and who they are crazy about, so they figure that they will pretend to be into a girl to get sex and enjoy single life until a woman who knocks their socks off comes along, if that ever happens.

It is hard to find that great chemistry. In the meanwhile men have needs, and often the women they can "get" they have no interest in a relationship with these girls, and want sex whilst they are single.

The only way to get sex is to lie since most women aren't down for casual.

• Like 2

And women don't lie???

Welcome to the world of life GG! It takes two to tango and two pieces of bread to make a sandwich of love.

Women lie, cheat, thieve and play with a mans emotions just like some jerks do the same to a good woman.

A strong woman and an equally strong man can break the circle of abuse they have endured but there's only so much one can take.

• Like 2
fitnessfan365
Because most men cant find a woman who they are really into and who they are crazy about, so they figure that they will pretend to be into a girl to get sex and enjoy single life until a woman who knocks their socks off comes along, if that ever happens.

It is hard to find that great chemistry. In the meanwhile men have needs, and often the women they can "get" they have no interest in a relationship with these girls, and want sex whilst they are single.

The only way to get sex is to lie since most women aren't down for casual.

I've never intentionally lied to get sex. In my mind at the time I was fully into each one. But the main person I was lying to was myself That's why I took a year off from women to not only get over my last ex (who I did genuinely care about) but also to reflect on my bad patterns and mistakes. The new woman in my life is the one that knocks my socks off. Definitely one of a kind. Emotionally and mentally we're on the same page. Physically, everything but sex has been insanely intense. We're still not having sex until her birth control finalizes. Since she kept hinting at being exclusive all day, and I realized I wanted it too, we were both mutually happy about it. Plus, by having the talk before actual sex happens, it was my way of showing that I care about her.

We're still agreeing to take it slow and let it build naturally. Keeping it to 2x a week frequency of dates in person, not communicating daily, and not meeting families for awhile (that's for months down the road). But we're only interested in each other and that's how we're proceeding.

• Like 1
I've never fallen for a guy that lies. It's so obvious.

Are you telling my woman know I am not a secret agent ? Dam .LOL

• Like 1
DoesntGetIt

It might be time to go for a different type of guy then you normally do.

Next time you meet a nice, kind, caring guy who might not be your typical choice, maybe give him a shot.

Sad reality? Most guys are full of ***** these days.

They flap their lips and talk a lot and trying play some "game." But if you look carefully, these guys are easily spotted and the second you spot one you should drop him.

I've been single for three years now because I can't find a decent man. I've gone on tons of dates, and time and time again, they all turn out to be losers. I don't "date" these guys. They get one or two dates and then it's shut down.

Some guys don't even get to date 1!!! :lmao:

The second you saw that this guy wasn't trying to see you, you should have dropped him. No one who loves anyone DOESN'T see them. I'm sure there were tons of other flags you should have been paying attention to as well.

• Like 4

Lol......a friend of mine recently met a guy from OLD, who said he had two kids, then later in the conversation he changed it to three, and then before the date was over he admitted to having four children. Who does that?!

• Like 1
DoesntGetIt
Lol......a friend of mine recently met a guy from OLD, who said he had two kids, then later in the conversation he changed it to three, and then before the date was over he admitted to having four children. Who does that?!

I'm not going to excuse it, because it is stupid, but I think some guys do that because when they were honest, they were shutdown immediately.

There are a lot of things that can make someone superficially give up on someone. In turn, I think that makes some people wrongly think that they should hide those things until after the person gets to know them so that it won't drive the other person away.

I have a kid, so I make sure that comes up very early (and in OLD I not only check that I have a kid, I write it in the summary to make sure it isn't missed).

Long story short, I went on a date with a woman who I had been going on double dates with. Somehow, despite it being front and center on my profile like I said above, neither of the women had realized I had a kid until it came up at the end of double date #2. When I asked the woman on our solo date about it she said "It was a non-deal breaker, deal breaker", which basically meant that if she had realized it before getting to know me, it would have been a non-starter out of the gate.

So by them missing my honesty, it actually allowed me to get future dates I wouldn't have if they had noticed it. Hence, why some guys figure it is better to just lie.

Me, I'm always honest and that does bite me in the butt sometimes, but I keep being honest.

• Like 2

That reminds me an radio station was doing a topic on red flags you over looked when going out with someone . Anyway this chick was dating a guy with 9 kids by I do not recall how many woman and she still went out with him . Then funny part she found out it he had 3 more kids making it 11 and then she dumped him i guess 3 more kids was a deal breaker.

Some woman will dating anything the guy sound like i winner to me NOT .

• Like 1
Karin2rinkashi

I don't lie on purpose.... about big things

I mean if you ask me where are you? i might say "Oh i am home!" when i am actually a mile from home, but still driving home. That is about it!

And girls lie too! All the time, even for the smallest of things. And when you catch them, they make that cute face.

If you don't lie, and if you are too transparent, get ready for that bullet through your heart!

People ****ing suck in this century...

Why do some guys lie so much?

Well, they might not have started off that way but time and paying attention to the guys who are beating their asses to a pulp in life, business and with women teach them things, one of which is being creative with the truth.

In the business world, we call it 'marketing'. Ever see the burger in that TV ad actually served at the restaurant and looking like that? Hell no. That's marketing. It a lie.

Men lie because it works. Wish I had a feel-good marketing-speak way of putting it.

The hard part is trying to find the balance between what one feels is right and what it takes to survive against the competition. Tough decisions sometimes. Myself, I left the realm of dating and marriage to the guys who relish that game. BTDT, over and done.

• Like 1
That reminds me an radio station was doing a topic on red flags you over looked when going out with someone . Anyway this chick was dating a guy with 9 kids by I do not recall how many woman and she still went out with him . Then funny part she found out it he had 3 more kids making it 11 and then she dumped him i guess 3 more kids was a deal breaker.

Some woman will dating anything the guy sound like i winner to me NOT .

LOL! What else can I say??

I'm not a guy but.

It's a game, it's fun, it's thrilling. They like knowing that someone is there that likes them, it's strokes their ego.

Why do some guys lie so much?

Well, they might not have started off that way but time and paying attention to the guys who are beating their asses to a pulp in life, business and with women teach them things, one of which is being creative with the truth.

In the business world, we call it 'marketing'. Ever see the burger in that TV ad actually served at the restaurant and looking like that? Hell no. That's marketing. It a lie.

Men lie because it works. Wish I had a feel-good marketing-speak way of putting it.

The hard part is trying to find the balance between what one feels is right and what it takes to survive against the competition. Tough decisions sometimes. Myself, I left the realm of dating and marriage to the guys who relish that game. BTDT, over and done.

We've all BTDT.

I appreciate your stance. At this point, I think at some level we all need to try to relax and enjoy what is right in front of us!

I don't lie on purpose.... about big things

I mean if you ask me where are you? i might say "Oh i am home!" when i am actually a mile from home, but still driving home. That is about it!

And girls lie too! All the time, even for the smallest of things. And when you catch them, they make that cute face.

If you don't lie, and if you are too transparent, get ready for that bullet through your heart!

People ****ing suck in this century...

I am so sad that you feel this way. My suggestion is to stand up and do what you feel is the right thing to do. At all times. No matter what!

You are You.

Remain solid in who you are. If other people are not doing their part, thats not a part of you.