Is she interested?

clands887

Met this girl online, and we went out. We had a good time for about 2 hours, and at the end, she said "Let's do this again soon."

I texted her the next day, and she said she's going home the day after but she'd get back the following Friday. I texted back saying I'd be in touch when she's back.

While she was away, she texted me on an unrelated note about something, and we had some friendly banter.

I texted her when she returned and she said "Hey!! Sometime this week would be good. What did you have in mind?"

I texted back and she didn't respond. This way 4 days ago.

I texted her something else yesterday and she responded with a "haha that's so nice!" But didn't mention anything about going out.

I finally sent her a text today saying hey, I had a great time with you. I'm trying for the last time.

She responded saying "Hey!! Sorry I'm not avoiding you, just been really busy. When are you back in town?" I'd indicated before I was out of town for a few days...

What should I do next? And I'm not really sure what's going on. Is she interested at all? Or is she willing to go out of guilt or something?

One thing to note: I've noticed she can be somewhat unresponsive occassionally to text messages (this was the case before we went out for the first time).

Edited by clands887
Update

When you are back in town you call her -- not text her -- and ask her for a date. Very simple.

• Like 2
fitnessfan365

When she reached out the first time with something unrelated, that's when you should have just said "When are you free to get together?" Then you let her respond and you lock down plans.

But now that you've done all this BS texting back and forth, I'd say just call her already. Then if you get her on the phone, have a short call (3-5 mins), make actual plans, and say you have to run.

• Like 1
  • Author

Hey so she texted back saying "Let's plan for this Wed?" And I responded saying I'll call her when I'm in town again.

Do you know if she's interested? I don't think she'd go out with me if she weren't interested, but I know if I were interested id always text back.

Her asking for a specific day in text is a good sign.

Ease off the texting and call this woman for a date when you know your schedule... you two are like two ships passing in the night.

TheFinalWord
I finally sent her a text today saying hey, I had a great time with you. I'm trying for the last time.

If a girl texted that to me I would no longer be interested. You have gone out with her one time and already are giving her ultimatums.

Why push someone like that? You come across as desperate. You contact her one time and ask her for a date. If she says she is busy, or ignores, do not continue to text and ask desperate. Instead say no problem, contact me when you have time to meet and leave it at that.

Hey so she texted back saying "Let's plan for this Wed?" And I responded saying I'll call her when I'm in town again.

Bad move IMHO. She reached out despite your desparate behavior and you did not make a firm plan.

As the above posters have said. When a girl is interested she will let you know. You will not have to analyze anything at all when this happens. When this happens everything should be easy. The more you try the less you get. I find that when people are indifferent they get what they want. Become busy in your passions and date other females. The women will start gravitating to you like a magnet once you do this. It always works for me. Good luck

SteelPanther
As the above posters have said. When a girl is interested she will let you know. You will not have to analyze anything at all when this happens. When this happens everything should be easy. The more you try the less you get. I find that when people are indifferent they get what they want. Become busy in your passions and date other females. The women will start gravitating to you like a magnet once you do this. It always works for me. Good luck

Not always true. I had a date recently where the girl said we should hang out again, proposed the day and said she'd get back to me. I tried contacting her through txt and calling but no luck. Then she never got back to me. After my last call (only tried twice), I gave up and she still hasn't contacted me.

I'm glad you mentioned this because it has happened to me too. The thing is that if a girl is truly interested then there will be no doubt. Women will say anything either to not feel guilty or to let people down easy. Yes, she told you she was interested just to see if you bite...you did and she became dis interested maybe. Dating is a crazy game. She could be doing this for an ego boost and use you to get a person she is more interested in...makes no sense but it's the game. Keep calm and don't let the set back ruin you. Keep trying and don't take anything too seriously. She should be an option and you shouldn't be fixated on her alone. Women have this crazy thing where they know you have no options and all you do is think about them and her response to you. Once you start living a life of abundance you will get everything you want. Don't put this female or any female on a pedestal.

Edited by xtopher65
oh.so.lost.

As a girl, If I'm really crushing on a guy, I try to keep it from him by playing it cool. A lot of times i ruined it by giving him the wrong signal.

but when I'm not romantically interested in a guy, it's hard for me to straight up tell him that I don't want to see him again.

So here's my advice.. Your best bet may be to tell her you'd like to see her again and ask her to let you know when she has free time to get together again.