Direct communication

fitnessfan365

fitnessfan365

After seeing multiple threads on women asking how to get out of dates, it made me think about how rare direct communication is between men and women.

Take two people that just start seeing each other. The guy might be trying to follow dating rules , and the woman doesn't want to open up or appear to clingy. So they walk on egg shells, and never truly speak their minds. Then they'll come on forums like these and ask others for advice instead of actually talking to each other. Since I'm very direct and don't play games, my inability to be more mysterious and aloof tends to be a downfall with women I see. But it's really nice when you meet someone that you can just lay it all out there with.

• Like 1
Ninjainpajamas

I feel like when people say "they don't play games" it can be an attitude of "I deserve to be treated special"...so if that's what you mean then I don't relate to that attitude.

Some people are good with tact or have good people and conversational skills, I tend to like women where something doesn't necessarily need to be said, we both have the aptitude, connection and respect to understand one another and we can keep it light and flirty, without having to be brash and unnecessarily overly direct.

Of course as communication and things progress, it usually leads to more questions but I think it's a bit obvious when people are playing games...even small evasive ones...and I'm not the type to be hyper sensitive and all over it like white on rice...I want to know if we genuinely and naturally get along and can form that mutual value system, I don't like to tell people how I feel they should act or be...I just cut them loose if it doesn't feel right or take them much less seriously.

I have a very unorthodox "style" myself, I make a lot of decisions spontaneously, take risks and not really afraid to drive out of between the lines...I'm not very good with conventional methods, I don't really have rules to follow, just guidelines..I just kind of do it, but I have knowledge and experience to go with it.

If a woman has a question, I expect her to bold enough to ask...those are the women that I am attracted to typically, that challenge me to be on my toes...but the peace-maker genuine sweetheart I also have a soft spot for...someone with a good heart.

After seeing multiple threads on women asking how to get out of dates, it made me think about how rare direct communication is between men and women.

Take two people that just start seeing each other. The guy might be trying to follow dating rules , and the woman doesn't want to open up or appear to clingy. So they walk on egg shells, and never truly speak their minds. Then they'll come on forums like these and ask others for advice instead of actually talking to each other. Since I'm very direct and don't play games, my inability to be more mysterious and aloof tends to be a downfall with women I see. But it's really nice when you meet someone that you can just lay it all out there with.

Amen that men.

Although I must confess that I do sometimes find it hard when they give you that damned puppy look and all lost and hurt. It makes you kinda cross because you just want to be blunt and honest and then you end up in a flipping muddle trying to be "nice"...

I hate text.

I would love to be direct, however the fear of coming off clingy is valid as it happens a lot. Or pushing him away for "chasing"