Would they have to break up? Friend kinda in a rut

girlywoman25

girlywoman25

Hey everyone. This question is for my friend so I came here. My friend is dating this guy and the thing is his visa is going to expire in a couple months and she wonders if they would have to break up before then since he has to go back to his country? Thanks!

I'm guessing he's allowed to go and come back after some months. Also, not everyone whose visa is up obeys the law and leaves unless they know they're being watched, which I think is rare. But yes, if he goes back home to stay, no point in her trying to hang onto the relationship exclusively.

• Like 1
  • Author
girlywoman25
I'm guessing he's allowed to go and come back after some months. Also, not everyone whose visa is up obeys the law and leaves unless they know they're being watched, which I think is rare. But yes, if he goes back home to stay, no point in her trying to hang onto the relationship exclusively.

Well he's wants to stay here for a better life and opportunity and on top of that they're in love. I doubt he wants to go back home.

elliecoffee

Not necessarily if they can get to agree on something that work for both of them.

One of my best friends is in the same situation and they're pretty much still together even if there's a 12 hours distance between them.

• Like 1
  • Author
girlywoman25
Not necessarily if they can get to agree on something that work for both of them.

One of my best friends is in the same situation and they're pretty much still together even if there's a 12 hours distance between them.

Thats good to know. Who knows what the future might hold? I hope things work out with my friend. Its a tough situation