Did I mess things up??

sigm400

Heres the full story. Sorry if its a little long.

I am going to school with this girl, I have a total crush on. She is quiet and doesn't really talk to alot of people.

Our program is ended in April, and I probably wont see her ever again.

So, I kept my feeling inside till about 2 weeks ago. As a joke one of my friends went up to her and said I liked her. Her response was just to blush and smile.

So, when my buddy told me her reaction, it gave me the confidence to go talk to her. We chatted and I text her for a couple days, then she had to go on a weekend trip and we stopped talking.

After that, she has been distant the last couple days and we haven't really spoken to each other.

Well today, I decided to ask her for Coffee tomorrow and she replied that she was busy tommorow. I decided to lay the cards on the table. I told her that I liked her and we should grab coffee whenever she had a chance.

She replied, that she is really busy etc, so I just sent her one last text saying the balls in your court, if you wanna get to know each other and hang out, you know where to find me.

She replied with a Kk cool and that was it, I didn't know what else to say, so I just stopped texting her.

I have to see her in class tomorrow, and for the next 3 weeks. I really do like her, but I think I messed things up.

What is my best course of action, just ignore her and pretend like nothing ever happened?? Try talking to her in person??

What do you guess think?

You've already told her the ball is in her court. Give her plenty of space, and time to decide whether she wants to take you up on the offer.

In the meantime play it cool like you don't care either way.

• Author
You've already told her the ball is in her court. Give her plenty of space, and time to decide whether she wants to take you up on the offer.

In the meantime play it cool like you don't care either way.

I think this is the best advice.

But I think she is to shy to initiate?