Newbie On Dating Scene

PreciousOne

PreciousOne

I've recently got out of a relationship that lasted too long with a married man(3 months ago) The relationship started when I was 16 and now I am 25yo. I don't really have any experience dating (like at all) and I met a really nice guy about two weeks ago and we seem to hit it off. I really like him not sure how he feels but I believe he is interested as well.

Is there any advice anyone would like to offer as to how I play thing cool and keep things light and idk, kind of suppress how into him I am. I don't want to come off as clingy or anything but I really want to see how this develops.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks LS Community!!!!!!!!

gregorygregory
I've recently got out of a relationship that lasted too long with a married man(3 months ago) The relationship started when I was 16 and now I am 25yo. I don't really have any experience dating (like at all) and I met a really nice guy about two weeks ago and we seem to hit it off. I really like him not sure how he feels but I believe he is interested as well.

Is there any advice anyone would like to offer as to how I play thing cool and keep things light and idk, kind of suppress how into him I am. I don't want to come off as clingy or anything but I really want to see how this develops.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks LS Community!!!!!!!!

Just be yourself and take things slow. Don't call or text him all the time. It's ok to text or call him but also wait until he calls or texts you sometimes.

If you like him allot then Id say wait till he texts you & if heard nothing in a few days just shoot him a text....

Let him come to you.

I wish you good luck

You're already off to a better start this time around by dating a guy who doesn't have a wife.

fitnessfan365

It's pretty sad when a married man cheats on his wife with a 16 year old.:(

But at least now you're finally out of that situation. Just take it slow with this guy (it's only been a few weeks) and see what happens date by date.