Also since you have sex now you can talk dirty how do you start?

pjm123

what are best ways to text her to get her to talk dirty n flirt? Also possible with phone calls how do you get her to mastubrate on phone? reason I ask I am not expert in this field I am like basic with sex i dont know verbal but physical.

Thanks for advice

You can't make her talk dirty or masturbate. If she feels like doing either or both of those things, she will. If she's got a brain in her head she won't do it anyplace but face to face and unrecorded since that crap lives in perpetuity online and on smartphone records.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
fitnessfan365

Maybe it's just me. But I'd rather have sex with a woman in person than via text on my phone. Just saying..

Sending the occasional dirty text is fine. But personally, I like to save most of the dirty talk and sexual specifics for the bedroom. What I prefer is flirting and suggestive comments that are indirectly linked to sex. You let her use her imagination and then tease her for being too sexual. Example :

Her - Do you like your apartment?

Me - Yeah the sound isolation is great. The neighbors are never disturbed.

Her - What makes you think I'm noisy?

Me - I meant that you can blast the TV. You've got a dirty mind!

Her - Yeah right. :p

Me - When are you free to test out the sound limits?

TunaInTheBrine
what are best ways to text her to get her to talk dirty n flirt? Also possible with phone calls how do you get her to mastubrate on phone? reason I ask I am not expert in this field I am like basic with sex i dont know verbal but physical.

Thanks for advice

You first need to figure out what level of receptivity she has to dirty talk. How I typically do this is during sex. I'll tell her her pussy feels so wet and tight - a pretty innocuous kind of dirty talk, I think. If she moans louder, I take it as a sign to advance the talk more later. Next time I might call her a bad girl. One woman I said this to replied, "you like the bad girls, huh?" to which I said "they like ME". She lost it. Some (but not all women) will like it if you call them a slut during sex. Be careful with this one and use your best judgment.

Anyway, sex is where I first test out dirty talk, but I'll usually allow it to then infiltrate our interactions everywhere. I find it much easier to progress the dirty talk in this direction than to have it start in public and then bring it into sex. I have been out to several fancy dinner establishments where I periodically tell her during the whole dinner date how I'm going to **** her later, in what positions, that I wonder how long it will take for me to kiss every part of her, etc... if she is wearing a skirt I tell her I know she is wet right now and she is a bad girl for soaking the chair she is sitting on, etc... I think what makes all of this the more hot is that we're being sexual in public, which is taboo.

You get the point. Start out during sex with the dirty talk, and slowly bring it into other parts of the relationship. Like with any advances that are sexual, test it out with her and see how she responds. Feel it out over time with her (no pun intended) and you'll be fine.

Tell her you want to tongue punch her fart box .

:laugh: I have to say, that one would resonate with me. ;)

Yeah i got no ****ing clue man how do i create innuendos or figure stuff out?

Google it! You will find a ton of suggestions!