I cheated On A Girl I love

Dadubwa

Cheated On A Girl I Love!!!!!!!

Oh dear god...so I dated a girl back in the day my first Crush, my frist long lasting relationship of 8 months... my first lesbian relationship, the first person I lost my virginity to, my first real best friend I ever had, AND THE FIRST PERSON I EVER CHEATED WITH!!! ....

I'm going to try to make it quick and simple

I'm 16, I'm gay, I just came out last year. Keep all this in mind...

THE PAST: Soooooo, I'm in 10th grade and me and my friend; Kris, of 5 years just stopped being friends because of a fight we haven't talked for 2 months... then a friend of mine; Tasha, tells me she has a crush on me... "WTF" I think I've been crushing on this girl since 6th grade! But I'd never had the balls to tell her because I was always in the closet...I always knew I was gay, I just never told anyone "How could she like me?" so Kris and I start talking again..one night majic happens we kiss on a couch and that starts the relationship off...

Month 1: Great!

Month 2: Great!

Month 3: GRRRREAT!

Month 4: GRRRRRRRRRRREAT!

Month 5: Good

Month 6: Okay

Month 7: eh.

Month 8: Over

Between Month 4 and 5 two things in my life were happening...

A) I met a great person named Kayln...(she's straight but she's great!)

B) Kris is changing back to her old self...(A.K.A. the reason we got into a fight when we were friends! TO CLINGY!)

Between Months 6 and 7 two things in my life were happening...

A) I'm friends with this great person named Kayln (I see her all the time and I think I have a little crush on her!)

B) Kris cheated on me (with my own cousin!!...we decide to take a break 2 weeks later she cheats on me again WITH MY FRIEND TASHA! WHEN we start going back out!)

In Month 8 Kris and I break up...we're over...things just can't work out...and I've gained a kinda big crush on kayln...

It's the summer of 10th grade and I've spent most of it with Kayln ...I find out some of the best news in my life..My friend Kassy comes and tells me a secret "Kayln Likes you..." "WTF!!!!!!!!!!!" (lucky huh?)...

Long story short (I know a little to late for that!) ..Kayln and I start dating...everything is beautiful...we have been going strong for 4 months without a fight in sight! She's everything I've dreamed of! I love her with all my heart....but for a part in the summer she goes in lives with her father because of family problems...it's cool...

I talk to Kris for the first time in a long time...her and her friend Kaitlin invite me over to spend the night...I go...

I'm laying in the living room and Kris is laying on the floor...we started holding hands...she got on the couch...we ALMOST kissed...I pushed her off "I can't cheat on Kayln...I'm sorry"...................

that's the worst mistake I've ever made in my life...little did I know 'Holding hands' was JUST what Kris did to me with my cousin...and it IS considered cheating...I had cheated on my girlfriend I love so much...I couldn't believe myself

THE PRESENT: Kris told Kayln what happend...Kayln almost believed it...I made up some stupid lie to get away from it....I lied to kayln and cheated on her...I still can't forgive myself for what I did! Believe me...it sucks...I love kayln so much and her and I have been going out for 8 months now...we have yet to really fight...our friends call us "the perfect relationship" my parents love her...and her parents like me...I love kayln and not kris...I'm set with kayln...and I still don't understand why I did what I did...someone help me...

..... How can I get over this!?...Without telling Kayln...

I've only told one person about this...and I hope he'll keep it a secret forever...Please help me out here...

first- holding hands considered as anything is soooooo kindergarden!

kris- is just being the jealous ex trying to make your present relationship hell, cause, well us girls are just vengful and spiteful creatures.

That, i think, is why a lesbian relationship would never work for me....cause most girls are way toooo catty. well other stuff to, but that mainly!

HokeyReligions
Originally posted by Dadubwa

How can I get over this!?...Without telling Kayln...

Honesty and communication are vital in any relationship. By keeping secrets you are sabotaging your relationship. You get 'over' it with Kayln's help and support---just as you will be there to help and support her when she needs you.

Sounds like its time to sit down with her and talk about your priorities in your relationship, and define some things for yourselves----like what really constitutes cheating to you? to her?

• Author

Thanks so much guys...

1. -------first- holding hands considered as anything is soooooo kindergarden!------

Now I know it seems really kindergarden...but the point is to Kayln...showing effection to another person is cheating....even holding hands...

2. -------You get 'over' it with Kayln's help and support----------

The only thing with that is...idk if she'd stay with me if I told her the truth after all this stupid lying I did....I dug a really deep hole.

3. --------Sounds like its time to sit down with her and talk about your priorities in your relationship, and define some things for yourselves----like what really constitutes cheating to you? to her?----------

Well we always talk about what we would define "cheating" as and she said it herself "If you ever cheated on me, kissed another person, made out, had sex, held hands...showed some type of effection...I'd have to break up with you"...so I'm really scared to tell her because I know her priorities...and I know how I feels to be cheated on and it sucks really bad...and it hurts and the last thing I ever really wanted to do was hurt Kayln...like I said idk why I did the things I did...