Approached by 10 Women in 4 Days

dcannon

Well, it looks like things are getting better in the dating game after a slow january and february.

In addition to the women who approached, there are quite a few more who are openly staring, in a very obvious way.

I think I need more self confidence, as every time this happens, I find it a "surprise" and am caught "off guard."

Anyway, for those who are feeling a bit blue about their dating life, don't worry: as spring approaches, everyone becomes more fun loving and upbeat!

fitnessfan365

It's true. I train some clients freelance outdoors (one blessing of CA is year round good weather) and several women have tried to chat with me during sessions lately. But it's unprofessional to pick up women in front of clients so I don't to it. Also on Match, some really HOT women have been viewing my profile lately. But they live in SF, Concord, Stockton, Redding, etc and I'm in the south bay

Well, it looks like things are getting better in the dating game after a slow january and february.

In addition to the women who approached, there are quite a few more who are openly staring, in a very obvious way.

I think I need more self confidence, as every time this happens, I find it a "surprise" and am caught "off guard."

Anyway, for those who are feeling a bit blue about their dating life, don't worry: as spring approaches, everyone becomes more fun loving and upbeat!

Where are these women approaching you? And I take it you must be a very good looking guy to keep getting hit on. Majority of guys don't get hit on unless their really attractive.

I think you should show a photo of yourself seriously. I am a good looking girl and I dont even get approached as much as you

I'm thinking dcannon must be a male model.

I wonder around feeling like I'm invisible a lot of the time...

• Like 1
ThaWholigan

Nice! Must have been feeling particularly upbeat. When you feel that way, you actually tend to look and dress better overall.

It's happened to me, last summer I got approached by girls quite a few times even though I was dead broke and gaining weight at the time :laugh:. When you're in a good place, people sometimes gravitate towards you.

I could count on one hand how many times I have been approached in my life and I am 6'4 and decent looking.

OP, Do you have any tips on how you are so approachable?

I could count on one hand how many times I have been approached in my life and I am 6'4 and decent looking.

OP, Do you have any tips on how you are so approachable?

Something is odd about this thread. They must be really attractive for this to happen. I'm honestly not sure if I've ever been approached in my life. The only approaching I ever got was from strippers.

• Like 1
Something is odd about this thread. They must be really attractive for this to happen. I'm honestly not sure if I've ever been approached in my life. The only approaching I ever got was from strippers.

Don't think you have to be REALLY attractive to be approached. whenever I go to bars I see women approaching totally average looking guys all the time. Totally average meaning I wouldn't at all return the interest had them approached me.

But maybe you have to be really attractive to be approached so often like OP

Don't think you have to be REALLY attractive to be approached. whenever I go to bars I see women approaching totally average looking guys all the time. Totally average meaning I wouldn't at all return the interest had them approached me.

But maybe you have to be really attractive to be approached so often like OP

Well obviously. I remember there was a thread on this site a few months ago, and probably 95% of the guys on here said they never been approached or rarely in their life. And I consider myself to actually be pretty decent looking, & been told a bunch of times by women. Problem is I'm short, so I'd never get approached due to most women not having a short guy as their main preference.

And why wouldn't you give an average looking guy a chance if he has a great personality?

Well obviously. I remember there was a thread on this site a few months ago, and probably 95% of the guys on here said they never been approached or rarely in their life. And I consider myself to actually be pretty decent looking, & been told a bunch of times by women. Problem is I'm short, so I'd never get approached due to most women not having a short guy as their main preference.

And why wouldn't you give an average looking guy a chance if he has a great personality?

95% of guys "here".

well maybe most guys don't really come here.

I do give average looking guys opportunities. Just not everyone of them. And not lots of them have great personalities actually..

95% of guys "here".

well maybe most guys don't really come here.

Well obviously I worded it wrong. I meant 95% of the guys in that particular thread.

Well obviously I worded it wrong. I meant 95% of the guys in that particular thread.

Here I mean this forum. Most guys don't come to relationship forums..

Here I mean this forum. Most guys don't come to relationship forums..

Do you look around this place? There's tons of men on this forum. Maybe you haven't been on here long enough.

Do you look around this place? There's tons of men on this forum. Maybe you haven't been on here long enough.

I know there are lots of guys here but still it 's maybe 0.00001% comparing to ..say guys on tinder.

Also guys here feels totally different to the ones I encounter in real life. It is just a fact I witness average looking men getting approached all the time.

I know there are lots of guys here but still it 's maybe 0.00001% comparing to ..say guys on tinder.

Also guys here feels totally different to the ones I encounter in real life. It is just a fact I witness average looking men getting approached all the time.

Except for at bars/clubs I never see anyone getting approached in general. I think for all the years I've been going to the gym, I can't think of one instance where I've seen anyone approach. I suppose where you're seeing this is mainly at bars/clubs. Are these women looking for relationships or just one night stands/FWB?

And of course, because Tinder has millions upon millions of people on it all over the world.

• Like 1
Except for at bars/clubs I never see anyone getting approached in general. I think for all the years I've been going to the gym, I can't think of one instance where I've seen anyone approach. I suppose where you're seeing this is mainly at bars/clubs. Are these women looking for relationships or just one night stands/FWB?

I think outside of the bar nobody really get approached. I am a woman and I don't really get approached outside bars.

As for women in bars? Who knows what they want. I want something more meaningful though.

I think outside of the bar nobody really get approached. I am a woman and I don't really get approached outside bars.

As for women in bars? Who knows what they want. I want something more meaningful though.

Well, it'll be interesting to see where the OP got approached so often. And yeah, wherever I go I never see anyone approach at all. Maybe I'm just personally not seeing it, but who knows. And yeah, bars/clubs aren't the best place to meet someone for something meaningful.

Well, it'll be interesting to see where the OP got approached so often. And yeah, wherever I go I never see anyone approach at all. Maybe I'm just personally not seeing it, but who knows. And yeah, bars/clubs aren't the best place to meet someone for something meaningful.

problem is you don't really meet many people if not in bars or tinder lol

DatingDirection

Let's hope so! lol. Actually I was just thinking about this today. Last summer, I got picked up quiet a bit. This winter, nada, nothing...I was thinking, is it me, or the weather? then just reflected back on last year, and blamed it on the weather, lol. but then again, it could be me, who knows, but I do smell like roses, hahaha.

problem is you don't really meet many people if not in bars or tinder lol

This is true. But where are people meeting the ones they get into relationships with? It can't just be from online dating & bars/clubs. Through friends? At work?

This is true. But where are people meeting the ones they get into relationships with? It can't just be from online dating & bars/clubs. Through friends? At work?

I know some people met their SO in clubs or online. Just never happens to me. :o:o:o:o

Pretty hard to find someone who wants serious things with me. Maybe I subconsciously chose the wrong guy