This might sound like a stupid question...

Jimmyjackson

Jimmyjackson

This is going to sound stupid but does regular sex stretch the vagina? I have always been under the impression that it loosens for sex, then goes back to normal afterwards...regardless of how much sex you have or how big the guys penis is.

My friend however, claims that his girlfriend is looser now that they've been together for 4 years, and he "falls into her" without much foreplay (sorry if that is a little graphic). Is it not just that her vagina is used to his penis that it knows how to accommodate it so to speak?

I'm not sure what to think, does tightness differ based on penis size and frequency of sex? or does it always stay the same no matter what? (excluding age).

I believe it does stretch to some extent.

The other thing is the fact that after doing the deed over and over, a couple will grow to understand each other's bodies. In the case of your friend, he knows what to do to get in after not much foreplay because they've done it under many different conditions.

You'll find that after trying different methods of sex, as well as different turn-ons, you'll become a pro at navigating your partner's body.

• Author
Jimmyjackson
I believe it does stretch to some extent.

The other thing is the fact that after doing the deed over and over, a couple will grow to understand each other's bodies. In the case of your friend, he knows what to do to get in after not much foreplay because they've done it under many different conditions.

You'll find that after trying different methods of sex, as well as different turn-ons, you'll become a pro at navigating your partner's body.

Hmm, I thought only child birth would stretch it if anything?

• Author
Jimmyjackson
i don't think if it really effects the vagina, because scientifically it's made of muscle and skin which can tighten or loosen, so there isn't anything to be concerned about here. just enjoy the sex

Yeah I think this also, I slept with an 18 year old recently who had slept with 17 people including me and she wasn't loose. So surely penis' don't effect it in the long run

Yeah I think this also, I slept with an 18 year old recently who had slept with 17 people including me and she wasn't loose. So surely penis' don't effect it in the long run

Holy **** she gets around... Lol. I'm 26 and my number isn't even that high! :eek:

• Author
Jimmyjackson
Holy **** she gets around... Lol. I'm 26 and my number isn't even that high! :eek:

I know right haha, I'm 22 and my number is only 3.

• Author
Jimmyjackson
When I read this, all I could think of was Kegel exercise.. shall do some now :laugh:

Haha, well what is your opinion on it, from a female perspective?

As a person ages, they lose elasticity all over, not just there. When women have babies they often give them "husband knots" to tighten it up. A woman can do exercises that are supposed to help some but that's only if they're actually trying to tighten during sex, which isn't very relaxing.

• Author
Jimmyjackson
As a person ages, they lose elasticity all over, not just there. When women have babies they often give them "husband knots" to tighten it up. A woman can do exercises that are supposed to help some but that's only if they're actually trying to tighten during sex, which isn't very relaxing.

So frequency of sex at a younger age wouldn't effect it then? just child birth and age?