Girls are so different in Canada

I'm on a skilled workers permit in Canada and I find the girls here act so differently to English girls.

Here I always get girls hitting on me and asking for numbers, where in a England, that is unheard of. I'm not complaining or anything, but the girls here are really less reserved than what I'm normally used too.

I like it, but I'm unavailable right now as I still need a good deal of time to get over a recent heartbreak, but I find it interesting nonetheless.

• Author

In England, girls DO NOT approach guys....ever.

I like the more "equal" experience here haha. Sadly I can't take advantage of it, but If I was emotionally available, I'd be having the time of my life!

• Author
I married a Canadian. She initially contacted me via OLD. Cold climate, hot women!

My ex was Canadian.

As I'm a huge fan of nature and the great outdoors, I'd like to live here, just need the University to sponsor me.

Maybe it's because of your accent. Many women go bonkers over foreign accents.

• Like 4
  • Author
Maybe it's because of your accent. Many women go bonkers over foreign accents.

I'm 6,4, blonde hair, blue eyes and a semi professional hockey player

I wish!

ExpatInItaly
Ah, puck bunnies.

This! I'm a Canadian woman too (though I live abroad now) and I can't tell you how many of my friends were crazy for hockey players in our younger years. Enjoy the attention, OP!

• Author
This! I'm a Canadian woman too (though I live abroad now) and I can't tell you how many of my friends were crazy for hockey players in our younger years. Enjoy the attention, OP!

Haha I can only just skate! and polo is my sport of choice. I don't think you guys even play it.

I'm nothing special, so maybe just my accent.

I was married to a girl from Toronto. She was over sheltered, overly religious, emotionally unstable and hated the Detroit area.

Good way to get married huh? I divorced her after 3 yrs of marriage.

I'm on a skilled workers permit in Canada and I find the girls here act so differently to English girls.

Here I always get girls hitting on me and asking for numbers, where in a England, that is unheard of. I'm not complaining or anything, but the girls here are really less reserved than what I'm normally used too.

I like it, but I'm unavailable right now as I still need a good deal of time to get over a recent heartbreak, but I find it interesting nonetheless.

I get a lot of women approaching me as well. I am in the states though.

It's your accent I **** you not, speaking as a Canadian lady we adore guys with accents! It can even surpass looks. Your accent is your insta laid card in these parts lol.

So where in Canada are you mr english man? ;p

I live in England myself & can appreciate this. Visited Toronto & it was a lovely place

Remember travelling the world a few years ago (I was 22 then, now 30) & meeting some American girls when I was in New Zealand. For the bad rap American girls get for being materialistic/unapproachable sometimes, these were average/decent looking but very good fun to be around & downright forward sometimes. They just flat out said I was attractive infront of loads of people they hardly knew.

In New York walking down the street, a very good looking young woman made no secret of looking & smiling at me. I spoke to her & we met up later that week. She was lovely & perfectly normal. There were other similar instances & these things happened several times in a short space of time. I could go ages & not have this happen over here. Women seems far less reserved/subtle in Canada/America than the UK.

Honestly, some of us men are idiots, & women need to be direct sometimes

I think its your accent too. I am french canadian. When I was working in BC, I had ton of opportunities. In montréal, I have very few... And I have the same lifestyle ! :lmao: